• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Or it could be something like...

"GTA Biweeklies: Rayn indoors?"

Yea...so david if you can get a ride and 2 tvs we'd have 6 which is more than enough.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Afro, did you have some grape drink? You sound blacker than usual.

edit: I need somebody to bring a laptop or something, because we need TIO for wednesday.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
^ It doesn't belong to me. I can't install any programs on it either.

Furthermore, I don't know how to work/obtain TIO, so in order to side-step all these random problems - I'm asking if someone else can provide it.

Stop trying to make me look stupid mike.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Not that it really matters, but there are two laptops. One is my sister's, which was given to us by our uncle - thats the one I can't install anything on.

The one I bought for 'dirt cheap' I never see. My Dad stole it to make invoices or something for work. Plus, I doubt can get it for Wednesday, seeing as he doesn't come home for days at a time.

Like I said before, stop making me look stupid. Just drop it man, I didn't want to get into anything to begin with.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Neither did I, you didn't have to respond like a *****.
You try to making fun of everyone as a joke to keep the mood light but when anyone does it to you... **** it's like a combination of Allison and Nate >_>

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
<3 Mike. you better come tmr we need buttsecks.

also..

I need a list of all the people that are coming. could you post either in here or in the gta and give me shout just so i can count all attending? thx.

MDK00

Smash Ace
is this still being held at switchblades house? sry im not up to speed on this thread

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Iunno about the bull**** you guys always spew about the Tornado and how it's beatable and not the broken. It's beatable if they start at like the other end of the stage maybe? But if they start close to you, you're screwed basically >_>

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
Lmfao! ya man 0:22 - 0:33 was intense man, soo much skill going on I had no idea what was happeneing :s

Top Bottom