• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
We should take lots and lots of food and run to someones house then eat/smash.
yeaaaah goooood idea guys.

oh yeah i'll try to get Ben to come with us, since i was originally suppose to go with him.

but yeah smashers in taste of danforth and smash after, this one will be an epic rapage.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
chesterr's Wang. got Rayn'd on by a bucket of Stos only to get saved by a raging Europhoria. Afterwards, I.B a good boy and make sure D.B a good boy too. And to make things official I went out and Kirbykaze'd everyone in the neighborhood so now there's nothing but, a big Afro_Chris in the middle of everything. And while Peterx Griffin PeterX- Sylar -X were making sure the sign reading "4Serial" wasn't being a TyrantWolf to them so he had an Idea to get some Moe)2 Switchblade to throw at that crazy sign. But, the sign was too Drolian for them so they had to switch to the wilkins weapon and try to unknown522 it to death.

True Story.

10beavis

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
chesterr's Wang. got Rayn'd on by a bucket of Stos only to get saved by a raging Europhoria. Afterwards, I.B a good boy and make sure D.B a good boy too. And to make things official I went out and Kirbykaze'd everyone in the neighborhood so now there's nothing but, a big Afro_Chris in the middle of everything. And while Peterx Griffin PeterX- Sylar -X were making sure the sign reading "4Serial" wasn't being a TyrantWolf to them so he had an Idea to get some Moe)2 Switchblade to throw at that crazy sign. But, the sign was too Drolian for them so they had to switch to the wilkins weapon and try to unknown522 it to death.

True Story.

10beavis
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

:chuckle: fuuuuunny stufff XDXDXDXD

wilkins

Smash Apprentice

True Story.

10beavis
wow eric. just wow. how bored we're you lol. like honestly man thats ridiculous.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Banana Bread is yummy.
****. YES.

GO ON MSN MORE OFTEN YOU ****MUFFIN :laugh:

Oh, and Dzenan... I challenge you to a $5 arm wrestling mm next time we see each other. And more chess playing is required.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
We're planning on having people over here on Thursday, but if you'd rather have people go to your place, that's cool. I'm down to go, where has a higher potential setup/space I'd prefer.

Is you base bigger than Matt's? and can we hold up to 20ish people?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
My thoughts.

Bernards basement is really cooooool. We have lots of space to **** eachother. Like thiers soo much space we can have like 8 tvs with like 5 Ryan Fords(Ijoke). Last time i've been to berny's people were ****** eachother on the floor while the rest are smashing or watching. Im being serious, ask David and Ryan.

anywaaaays.

Bernard is this tourney confirmed? like the date and stuff?

Top Bottom