• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Tomorrow at David's? I might come through for the lulz. I would hope someone might play brawl though with me at some point. I guess I'm too optimistic?

Sanu

Smash Champion
If I show up, I'll play brawl with you. Maybe just for 15 minutes, but yeah.

Sanu

Smash Champion
For fun, sure, lol.

I probably won't make it though. Andrew and I planned to leave by around 11:00, go to Scarborough town center and do some shopping and crap and then head to David's.

We're still at home, lol. I have plans at 6:00 pm today and we need to go to Andrew's friends place for a bit at 4:30.

Oh well, have fun guys!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im from Vaughan so Sauga is kinda out of the way but if anyone can ride me ill show you the best fox in Canada

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I haven't seen a callout that blatent since...

yea...I don't think I have..

He must be talking about Brawl. I'm telling you, he HAS to be talking about brawl. Otherwise, Ryan and I might have to take him on a stroll down **** street.

That sounded gay. :(

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ Can i join.

lmfao Ryan gave me the best idea evar.

okay im maining Link in pools

and then imma go darkside tiers in brackets lolol Marth or Fox.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
errr...i sounded like an *** in that post sorry about that im actually a decent guy............yeah back when GCN came out i was too young to afford systems so i didnt have a GCN/Ps2/Xbox......although i played melee at my friends houses whenever i had the chance,it was casual so im pretty noob.........but now that i got a job, ive saved up for a wii and have been playing Brawl since launch....add me on msn joe-96-@hotmail.com if you want to play(i usually dont play wifi but since we are near each other it shouldnt be too big of a stretch from offline).......when i get my car(looking around early next summer) me and a few friends would enjoy brawling with yall....i didnt think T.O had a competitive smash scene so im anxious to see what you guys bring to the game

I dont like Fox dittos much but im down for $$ matches. I hope we didnt get off to a bad start:confused:......feel free to add msn, but if you do please tell me in advance so i know to accept you

lol ride me........boy did i fail at making a good impression XD

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Don't take it the wrong way xD
I just like doing that. I play Melee anyways. Post in the Niagra Thread/Smash Bros at Niko's. Most of the Brawlers have left this thread

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
crud, Niko is in Niagra that blows.......looks like im out of luck then, **** no love for Brawl.........although i dont blame ya, i havent seen one person **** someone in brawl like you can in melee

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ok ill stop by that topic aswell........seems like Niko is moving so his hosting days are dead...do any of you play Brawl atleast? or do you just beast in melee lol?

Worst comes to worst, my friend has a house that we should be able to set up tournies in, weve never done any of this so we'd prolly need some assistance, hes pretty laid back so it shouldnt be too big of a problem......although he only has one big *** T.V so i dunno how many Tvs you guys have running at once

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
mdk still does practices randomly iunno how school will affect them but i'd keep checking that thread. or just post in there and, iunno, ask?

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
You should play Melee instead, it has better people in the community, unless you are interested in money grubbing whores...or little kids.

Don't get me wrong, some of them are super people, they just have their priorities confused...then there's Nate who is just always confused.

idea

Smash Master
you could play brawl AND melee =D no reason to choose. i think playing both competitively makes you better at both anyway. except if you play brawl you need a little while to get used to melee again when you play it next <_< my DI is always horrible when i switch.

Top Bottom