• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
Melee takes a lot more precision and perfection, mastering it is a lot harder, also involves a much higher level of play when it comes to mindgames or playing smart in general. Brawl is more mindgame dependant than tech skill dependant, but that doesnt mean it has more "mindgames" than melee, because its not even close lol. Brawl is bad, and worth the $15 or however much i sold it back for. Anyone true to melee still looks at it the same.

~SilentW0lf~

Europhoria

Smash Lord
For all my dislike of his self promotion and *****ing about how he's a super unique player and that no one understands him /wrists, Silent Wolf does still seem cool. I mean it's not that he's bad... he's certainly skilled and able to compete at the high levels of this game, but he over hypes how original he is.

4Serial

Smash Lord
It it wasn't for Silent Wolf, I wouldn't have been playing Fox and still be playing that other terrible character
Thank you SilentWolf

Yeah Berny, I kinda like Brawl too, but there's a point where it can become so terrible... I wish I could play like Plank and enjoy it. =[ I'm clearly not man enough.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Why the hell is this the first time I noticed this thread? Did Bernard revive it or something?

Anyways, lemme know if there's any Tournament/Smashfest information related to this topic that I missed.

Any bi-weeklies soon? :[

Desh.

Smash Lord
Melee takes a lot more precision and perfection, mastering it is a lot harder, also involves a much higher level of play when it comes to mindgames or playing smart in general. Brawl is more mindgame dependant than tech skill dependant, but that doesnt mean it has more "mindgames" than melee, because its not even close lol. Brawl is bad, and worth the $15 or however much i sold it back for. Anyone true to melee still looks at it the same.

~SilentW0lf~
HAVE MY CHILDREN.
we can have super mutant brawl hating babies that will take over the world with the fact that brawl is bad.
if i HAD boughten brawl i wouldnt even sell it back.
i would feel bad and probably give them their money back Q_Q

no but seriously, brawl is kinda fun for me, just, i cant get into it competitively =s
like, its just too basic or somethin, just nothing about it gets me attracted

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
HAVE MY CHILDREN.
we can have super mutant brawl hating babies that will take over the world with the fact that brawl is bad.
if i HAD boughten brawl i wouldnt even sell it back.
i would feel bad and probably give them their money back Q_Q

no but seriously, brawl is kinda fun for me, just, i cant get into it competitively =s
like, its just too basic or somethin, just nothing about it gets me attracted
lmfao, hahahaha "Id feel bad and give them their money back" that's jks :p

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
With all the talks and interest floating (LOL) around my name, I wonder if this next event will be:

The Alphamale Whatev-lies

or will it be:

Sex Ed: Feat. Adnan - Video games on the side

I'm not sure what's gonna happen and all, but I'm pretty sure I know what I want right now..

Top Bottom