• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
i havent been in the scene for a while but from the looks of it i think marco needs a break lol. ( captain obvious here) and would someone mind letting me in on where we can actually hang out still. Like im pretty sure that Davids is off because Allison is back from what i kno and his Dad is being like totally anal about nothing.

Also what is going on this weekend? I may have some time to smash a bit but i need to know where and when its happening. Maybe on Sunday, not sure of what time ill be done work :S. But yeah someone plz let me know either here or my msn. It's acwilkins7514@hotmail.com Just add me and tell me who u are so i dont delete and block u lol. so yeah someone just let me know whats happening plz, since my informant :p (mike) isn't at home because his parents make him crazy :p so he cant really get a hold of me.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Jason:

Ya actually, I hadn't made plans there for no reason. Trust me, I would not have thought about going if Marco had not brought up the idea or cleared it first. When I talked to him last, he said it would most likely be okay, but he said he had to ask his mom.

Like I said in the convo, we didn't even have to smash; and him thinking we go there to do only that is ignorant. We go there to hang out and chill with him. Smashing is our common interest, so naturally when presented with the means we'll do it if we are all there. It was never a requirement while at his house.
Indeed. I was at Marco's house for about a week straight without even bringing my controller.
This is Mike btw

idea

Smash Master
Also mike I can't come. Family made plans - I'm going to use this time to negotiate smashtality ride stuffz.
please include me in these plans if possible...oh, unless it turns out that, like they said in the thread, not many people are gonna actually go. but tell me info either way plzkthx

idea

Smash Master
HAHA i remember that show...well, now i do. so many shows from childhood you'd just never think of if people didn't put up videos of them. didn't the mummies transform and become robot-like too? and there's this other show i forget everything about except the name: Big Bad Beetleborgs. 'borg' is a good suffix.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
dude how about street sharks? that show was sick.

In that mummies alive link, there is the link to the ep. 1 on the right. In that episode at around 4:54 they transform into super mummies with that groovy techno track in the background. lmao.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Oldschool ytmnd on Youtube for fail tier.

See what you guys made me just do?
I never like to say fail..... Now I've just said it twice.
Oh god....

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Looks like this weekend is going to be a failure, so how about having our event on Monday or Tuesday. Would this be okay with everyone?

This is to the Melee guys only.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
What the hell Bernard? I already told you on the weekend I would be in Sauga from Mon-Wed. It makes more sense to the Alphamale now so that all of Sauga can get together.
Sauga keeps traveling to us, we're long overdue to make several trips there now.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Oh yeah...I forgot about that. It makes more sense when you put it that way. Still, the actual smashig in Sauga would be done on one specific day, right?

That still gives me enough time to host something on Wednesday. Regardless of what Adnan previously planned, the people in Scarborough and further west didn't get to smash this weekend because of numerous failures. The tourny I want to host would cater to those guys.

I'll come to the Sauga one if its Monday or Tuesday, but I'm definetly doing something on Wednesday regardless of what else is going on.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I'd say hey guise, come tomorrow. But believe me, transit sucks tomorrow since it runs on Sunday schedule.

Tuesday most likely we'll host our tourny-ma-bobber.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Wednesday tourny at my house.
so im guessing no fest ?

but i think tourney is goood enough. We dont want to use your house as a smashvenue

cause i know it sucks cleaning upafter, sometimes I feel my basement is a smashvenue XD

buuuut yeah im down for wednesday.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
so im guessing no fest ?

but i think tourney is goood enough. We dont want to use your house as a smashvenue

cause i know it sucks cleaning upafter, sometimes I feel my basement is a smashvenue XD

buuuut yeah im down for wednesday.
My house hasn't been used that much yet. Its a smashvenue until I tell you otherwise. :D

Top Bottom