• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sauc3's bus to POUND 4

G U R U

Smash Lord
Well if it's like a regular school bus then I doubt they'll be room (or outlets) for TV's. But 9 hours isn't that much so no TV's wouldn't be that bad.

Oh and count me in Sauce

Sanu

Smash Champion
This sounds AWESOOOME, you guys should do it up.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
no washrooms + iliad on a 9 hour long trip = a great deal of pulling over.

Otherwise, I'd count myself in.
No diarrhea johns.

If there's no TVs, I'll be bringing a boombox and blasting happy hardcore/rap music all the way there. Also, bring your DS.

Mikey, you should def put something like "$50 PER PERSON IF 40 PEOPLE ARE DOWN, ALL OF EC PLEASE READ!!!" in the title. This **** needs recognition!

Iliad

Smash Lord
No diarrhea johns.

If there's no TVs, I'll be bringing a boombox and blasting happy hardcore/rap music all the way there. Also, bring your DS.

Mikey, you should def put something like "$50 PER PERSON IF 40 PEOPLE ARE DOWN, ALL OF EC PLEASE READ!!!" in the title. This **** needs recognition!
legit johns. I take a piss before every match, you never wondered why? It's not some random tourney tradition.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED

so interested that i put the above part in caps even though it means i now have to write something in non-caps like this sentence

so interested that im not even bothering with punctuation to finish this post faster just in case the list *somehow* fills up

JPOBS

Smash Hero
mikey your math is a little off, at 2000$, if 40 people come, its 50$ a person, and also you need to account for the room that we have to rent, which is 89$ a night, so its more like 2267$, which is as follows:

20 people: 113$ per person
25 people: 90$ per person
30 people: 76$ per person
35 people: 65$ per person
40 people: 57$ per person
45 people: 50$ per person

this is sauc3 posting

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Can't we get housing (or does that sound way to extreme)?

@Joe: U play online, you always practice, therefore u have already started practicing for pound4 long before u heard of it. And what do you call the york u smash fest? If that wasn't practice then I fell horrible that I'm not good enough to help u.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Can't we get housing (or does that sound way to extreme)?

@Joe: U play online, you always practice, therefore u have already started practicing for pound4 long before u heard of it. And what do you call the york u smash fest? If that wasn't practice then I fell horrible that I'm not good enough to help u.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
The bus driver will still need a hotel room either way though. Don't think they'd be too keen on staying at "some smasher's house".

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Can you tell us the locations that the bus is stopping and some more info?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
What I'm more interested in is what border into the US would we be crossing at? If it crosses at Windsor/Detroit then that's really convenient for me :p. Anyway, it's pretty easy for me to get to Windsor, London, or possibly Hamilton. Getting to the GTA requires more effort but is possible.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Edit nvm i didnt see that the school bus was only 2000 now. How many days are people planning on staying for

sauc3

Smash Lord
Yeah I also wanted to know how long the trip was (days and nights)
we would leave on saturday, january 16th as early as possible (12am more than likely)
we would arrive at pound 4 about 9 hours later (pending on how many stops we make)
we would then stay there until the 18th, and depart from pound 4 at 8pm,
we would arrive back in toronto early on the 19th, probably around 5am.

G U R U

Smash Lord
I think the best route would be to start in London and then travel up into Toronto, back down to Hamilton and then through the Niagara border. IDK just throwin it out there.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'll try contacting the company I booked for Genesis and see if they can help out. Sauce add me onto msn and I'll give you the contact info once I give you a referral.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
how many people you got so far? and is this going through ottawa?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
if you want to get in on the bus you have to find a way to toronto cuz thats where we're picking it up.
sorry but if we were to bus around to all the cities picking up smashers the price would be outrageous (for obvious reasons) lol.

Top Bottom