• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sauc3 and Zen's Birthday Tournament :: January 23rd, 2009 :: London, ON

sauc3

Smash Lord
Probably just $5 again and maybe a venue fee.
shouldn't be a venue fee, there might be a pizza fee. :0

as of now its gunna be 5$ unless people on the GTA start confirming, then it will go up to 10, so its worth their while to drive down here.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
its a fair walk, about 40 mins to an hour.
you can also catch the city bus get there in like 5-10 mins

sauc3

Smash Lord
Is there a GO bus that goes to London? If so, I will go.

I'm going to win place second anyway, so I might as well go.
there is a GO station and a bus that go's right to the venue, buses here are $2.75. I'll ask some of my friends with cars if they're able to pick you guys up at the GO station the day of to save you some money.

Also good luck on your G2 test Ayaz, its easy if you're comfortable behind the wheel. I'll give you guys an update on the venue ASAP. Hope you all enjoyed your holidays.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Hey sauc3. Any chance that Ayaz and myself could get housing? We are coming 100%, we will bus/train if we have to.

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
Anyone wanna team with me?

Sorry, Stannum, I wanna switch it up a bit, but I'm still down for teaming for SF. =D

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
Dave! You and I gotta get some practice in! I'm sick of walking all the way to Phans house. xD

sauc3

Smash Lord
Good **** Kason, word from mitch, the venue is pretty much guaranteed, just awaiting on confirmation. Also anyone from the GTA know if other GTA members are comin, I.B.? Unknown522? Tell everyone, NO VENUE FEE! Housing if needed.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Might not have money after pound, will let you know

sauc3

Smash Lord
if it isn't a problem for you to bring a setup then yeah. ATM we have about 4 setups within london, so we're obviously going to need more, but if you're busing then don't worry about.

Nice triple post btw lol.

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
****it, I may or may not be able to make it, I got a family reunion on the 23rd. T-T!

EDIT: Yeah, I'm not going. This suuuuuuuuuuuucks hard. =(

Xelyst

-_-
kurtis ragna mirror matches .....

on into the night ...

or at least until i turn 21...

which is actually on into the night ...

Top Bottom