• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Dam, all of Poser Haters crew got good! It was close in the crew battle, but Harmony pwns n00bs.

O yea, also good stuff at Harmony Red and Blue version.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
im going to jons today to get the VHS2USB converter. i'll be hosting the san diego archive of videos on youtube soon.

Rickety

Peace and Love
doodles looks like a girl in the blue banner

we still needa do the red blue KR3W battle
Because Doodles is too cute <3

Everyone in the banner is too cute! :]

---

The next time we have a triweekly that's San Diego only, We'll give Edrees the first place money and see who would win in SD without him! :-P
Edrees can play friendlies all day, then at the end of the tournament, play whoever wins singles, and show them who's boss!

:-P

I think Pat/Azn Lep would win, unless he runs into Bone, or Jeff or Jon!

Quarter Final: Bone defeats Azn Lep
Semi-Final: Jon beats Bone

Meanwhile:
Rickety advances to Winner's Final in a tough bracket of BYE's and Level 1 CPUS.

Finals: Rickety Sheiks his way to victory! :-P

Bracket rigging for the win? :-P

love,
rickety :-P

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
LOL Rickety.

your Sheik is too good. but i like that suggestion. Edrees is easily the best in SD and itd be interesting to see who would win without Edrees to take out people in the bracket.

you can beat my Marth. but i wonder how youll do against my Falco or Samus.

And i hope the next triweekly in on the 7th. *crosses fingers*

Rickety

Peace and Love
I think now days, if we fight, it would be a battle of counter picks! Whoever gets the lucky double blind pick at the beginning will probably win a close third game!

Rickety Jon619
Marth < Marth
Sheik > Marth
Doc = Samus
Sheik < Falco

I can only hope my Marth can take out your Falco :-(

You'll probably beat me, depending on the counterpick!

If all else fails, I'll go Pikachu :cool:

Good thing we have eachother in teams! <3

love,
rickety

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
The next time we have a triweekly that's San Diego only, We'll give Edrees the first place money and see who would win in SD without him! :-P
Edrees can play friendlies all day, then at the end of the tournament, play whoever wins singles, and show them who's boss!
silly goose, i'm boss. haha

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
I think now days, if we fight, it would be a battle of counter picks! Whoever gets the lucky double blind pick at the beginning will probably win a close third game!

Rickety Jon619
Marth < Marth
Sheik > Marth
Doc = Samus
Sheik < Falco

I can only hope my Marth can take out your Falco :-(

You'll probably beat me, depending on the counterpick!

If all else fails, I'll go Pikachu :cool:

Good thing we have eachother in teams! <3

love,
rickety
i think mayb i should take your approach in the Marth dittos. ;)

In any case. yea i agree who ever won the first match would win the last game in a series of close battles and counterpicks.

Peace and Love should focus more on teams and not tryin to counter each other! :laugh:

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
this friday. smashfest in o'side at kyle's, then maybe were going to see Blades of Glory way later in the evening!

anyone who comes is more than welcome to spend the night and smash till dawn with us!

going so far:
Kyle (he needs a new tag...maple)
Deth
TheBOSS

$BONE$

Smash Ace
this friday. smashfest in o'side at kyle's, then maybe were going to see Blades of Glory way later in the evening!

anyone who comes is more than welcome to spend the night and smash till dawn with us!

going so far:
Kyle (he needs a new tag...maple)
Deth
TheBOSS
..maple. HAHAHAHAHAHA. i might be able to make it tommarrow night. looks like this might be an all nighter.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, this is off-topic, but I'm in a bind and need some San Diego love.

My girlfriend's mother recently taken a turn for the worse with her allergy to cats, though the family owns two of them. She's tried taking medicine, but a very rare side effect occurs when she does so and is unable to eat almost anything without damaging her stomach.

So, they need to get rid of the cats, and we'd all like a nice home for them. I'll get a picture if it'll make you all feel guilty, but they need to be gone by Saturday, her mother is staying in a hotel because it is so bad. If not, they'll go to the Humane Society, which none of us want to happen. Beds, food, and almost anything else they have that is for the cats can come with them if it is needed, they just need a good home. Please talk to anyone you know who might want them. You can call me yourself or you can call their house, though their answering machine is on the fritz, so mine might be better.

My cell phone number is 858-663-2086.
Their house number is 858-618-2475.
I check this thread a couple times a day.
I check my PMs every time I check this thread.

Please, any help would be appreciated. Don't hesitate to call at all.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'm looking for a WC tourney the weekend of April 7th, can anyone help me out?
Holy snaps!! Okay, I'm going to go for the 7th for sure, BUT I can't confirm the venue until I get back to SD to reserve The Lodge.

So Forward, we'll find out on Sat-Sun ish but 90% chance it'll be Saturday April 7th :)

List of people who could only make it on the 7th

Forward
Fabian
Jon
Romeo

List of people who could only make it 14th: no one told me? So that's why 7th :)

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
April 7th will be a suitable date.

BTW, does anybody know of any smash scene in the riverside area? I might be attending UCR next fall and I'm not sure if there are any smashers there. I'll still be coming down to SD to meet up with my smash crew and attend these triweeklies, though.

araknophobik

Smash Master
April 7th will be a suitable date.

BTW, does anybody know of any smash scene in the riverside area? I might be attending UCR next fall and I'm not sure if there are any smashers there. I'll still be coming down to SD to meet up with my smash crew and attend these triweeklies, though.
talk to evilnemesis, knives, and JTB

Rickety

Peace and Love
So Poser Hater is here right now...

Then I thought, "Hey! The 3 best Captain Falcon players are Mexican (Isai), Asian (SilentSpectre), and White (Darkrain)"

And the 3 best Captain Falcon players in RB are
Tony (Mexican)
Poser Hater (Asian)
Paul/Myth (White)

And, to make things even creepier:

Normal Color Falcon: Isai, Tony
Green: SilentSpectre, Poser Hater
Black: Darkrain, Paul/Myth

Creepy!

---

Anyway, who's going to BOSS's place tonight?

<3
rickety

Top Bottom