• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Whoo! I just had the best birthday! Today was awesome. I should've had a smashfest party.... :p

On another note, I got new glasses, which, apparently make me look like an asain johnny depp from secret window.... :p

Team Giza

Smash Lord
Hey during the next triweekily as the tournament starts to wind down I am looking for some sonic the fighters matches with people. Unforitunitely my TV has recently broken so I may not be able to bring in thus possibly making my sonic the fighters matches a impossiblity...

Anyway, if possible... I am looking for 1-sided Sonic the Fighters money matches. In other words, if you play me you will win money if you can beat me in 2 out of 3 games and if you lose you dont have to pay me anything.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Fun unexpected smashfest today!

I gotta rep my 619 Harmony boys <3

Nickypoo - Thanks for being with me! Balboa Park was too fun :] Lotsa Myspace Hot Pix :-P

Jon - Too cute! Thanks for the Marth dittos, and for letting us into your home!

Romeo - 20 year old cuteness ;-) :-P I still can't believe Bone and I thought you were around 20 years old when we met you :-P Thanks for the Fox practice! I need to learn how to fight him well!

Bone - <3333 As always :]

Patrick - Boo Hiss that your mom didn't let you come :-(

For those of you who did not get the memo, there is a new tier list:

Dr. Mario
Pikachu

BOTTOM
Everyone Else.

:cool:

heee <3

love,
rickety

P.S. Happy Birthday to Asp!!! How old does that make you Andrew, 16? Sweet 16! <333

My birthday is going to be on April 2, and Jeff is on March 31, meaning we are only seperated by April Fools Day :-P

We're going to be old!

P.P.S.
And yes, our banners are too manly and too cute <3

EDIT:

The OC3 Donations Fund: $0.00
The "Bring CAOTIC back to San Diego" Fund: $5.00

more info later!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Maybe I'm wrong, but it sounded like Zephyr was hinting towards Cao, not the Japanese in that post.

EDIT: unless Bone was sarcastic with that comment... in which case I'm utterly lost anywayz.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I meant CAO. =/

OH, I think I just got what Bone said. I think he said that I'm biased against the Japanese coming. I think.

To clear it up, I don't want the Japanese to NOT come, I just want for CAO to come way more because that matters a lot more to me. The Japanese at OC3 just aren't a very high priority for me. =D

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Hehe, thanks guyz. :D

So, anyway, I just heard a rumor about the next Tales of game. It was like a month ago, and I don't know anything about it, but the title is awesome. The next tales game might be called "Tales of the Harmony". And it will be on Wii. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I hope this is not a rumor. ;_;

EDIT: I hate rumors. They made me get all excited for nothing.... T_T Well, maybe next time.

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
I cant wait till I can start getting back to the Triweeklies...

And where might I find these funds you speak of? I might have a few extra dollars to help.

Team Giza

Smash Lord
Did anyone find a gamecube at the last triweekly at the end? My friend accidently left his there and when we went back to pick it up it was gone. Would anyone happen to know anything about this?

Rickety

Peace and Love
(Mostly) Smash Photos!

Nicky<3 was feeling under the weather :-(
Get better soon! <3
:]

Tp_Fox Gets Shined Blind

Doodles Gets Blinded by the Flash at Triweekly XII

Rickety takes an obligatory Myspace photo.

And another...

This is getting ridiculous >.>

Balboa Park is always so Pretty! I told you that we we're going there, Patrick!

This fish wanted to play, too! So Cute <3

Signing our names in The Botanical Building's Guest Book! San Diego Love!

Romeo calmly Four Stocks Rickety :]

Jon is the Peace...

And Rickety is the Love!
(There I go again with that myspacing! :-P )

No pictures of Bone :-(

enjoy!~

Now, back to venue hunting!

love,
rickety

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
That camera had tricks! It has like 3 preliminary flashes before the actual picture! ...Except I always blink when taking a picture, it's inevitable. >_< picture johns

anything going on friday?

Jon's hair got owned =P

$BONE$

Smash Ace
im sure some of you understand that there's a possibility of OC3 happening in San Diego.. but,
WHOS ACTUALLY INTERESTED? PM me please. Or use my AIM... thanks!

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Mike, I thought you were signed up to help on Friday and Saturday? S&E, remember?

I can house one or two for OC3. Maybe. I'd need the details, though.

EDIT:

AND IF I WASNT?!?!? j/k. i was. ^_^
LOL, I totally did not see that coming. I can't tell what's going on anymore. THE INTERNET SUCKS. Game over.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
what's the earliest we can some over in the morning? I have to take my bro to school, so i'll be up at like, 8am >.< haha

edit: well i'm up... i think i'll go back to sleep >_<

Rickety

Peace and Love
Well, I just kinda woke up now :-P

Whoever wants to come over and four stock me is more than welcome to do so! :]

We have 2 TV's and 2 cubes at my house, but only 1 smash disc, so, if people wanna bring stuff over, they may :]

And I have my cell phone tethered to my body now! I will answer it at all costs! Just ask Patrick, when he called me, I was still eating Peanut Butter toast and I sounded like this: "Hewhoa, Pahtwicke? Hai!" :]

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
hey all, unfortunutely kyle, myself and matt wont be able to attend to the smashing going on today and this evening. we planned on heading out around 5pm, but we didn't know bone lived so far! oh well, we will be practicing at my house prlly now, so i guess i shall see u all at ken's and mike's tomorow!

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
sorry i didnt make super harmony: blue moon edition. lol i think i got the name right?

i was just a little too tired to get out and drive anywhere. and same goes for the UCLA/Ken's Biweekly thats goin on today. have fun guys.

Team Giza

Smash Lord
If I manage to bring a tv next time I want to use it for stuff other then Smash some of the time. Does anyone happen to have a copy of MvC2 for Dreamcast? I'm just getting started with that game at the arcades and it would be fun to play it with some of you peeps if someone has it? I might be able to manage having a ps2 with some 3S action if not. >.> Sonic the fighters anyone?

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
I have a copy of MVC2 for Dreamcast I could bring (not for sale, sorry if you were interested). I used to play a lot, but I don't do any hardcore, evo-status stuff. I'd be willing to fit in some 3s casuals with you, though. I'll bring my arcade stick. Of whom I know, Rickety and NwordTim play 3s also.

Well with that in mind, when is the next triweekly?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Team Harmony defeats John Mayer's Fury, Poser Hater's Crew!

The Lineup!

Team Harmony:
Asp - Mario
SA3Tony - Captain Falcon
Doodles - Link

John Mayer's Fury:
Poser Hater/Bonchinator - Captain Falcon
ISB - Marth
Bubu - Jigglypuff

Asp defeats Bonchinator with 1 stock remaining.
ISB defeats Asp with 4 stocks remaining.
SA3Tony defeats ISB with 3 stocks remaining.
Bubu defeats SA3Tony with 3 stocks remaining.
Doodles defeats Bubu with 1 stock remaining.

Too close! :]

That was fun!

<3
rickety.

Top Bottom