• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
SMASH AT MY HOUSE TOMORROW! Bring TV and Cube if you can; I have 2 TVs, one of which has slight lag (Big hi-def TV), and 1 GC. Don't forget copies of Smash, controllers, etc. I'm not going to limit how many people can come since I don't want to exclude anyone. I believe last time we fit about 10 or 11 people in the living room comfortably, with 4 TVs.

IM me if you need my address and/or cell phone #. Anytime after 3 PM is a good time to come. Please, tell me who's coming so I can get a headcount.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Edreese/ Ricky- apparently they said they'd give us Emails to obtain our addresses but have not yet done so.

They also said we'd recieve our checks in 5-7 days? it's been 5 days and yet no emails...

boy i hate doing things through checks.... so inconvenient

bbbooster

RAINBOW FLOWER MEGA CANNON
SMASH AT MY HOUSE TOMORROW! Bring TV and Cube if you can; I have 2 TVs, one of which has slight lag (Big hi-def TV), and 1 GC. Don't forget copies of Smash, controllers, etc. I'm not going to limit how many people can come since I don't want to exclude anyone. I believe last time we fit about 10 or 11 people in the living room comfortably, with 4 TVs.

IM me if you need my address and/or cell phone #. Anytime after 3 PM is a good time to come. Please, tell me who's coming so I can get a headcount.
I'll come :)
I would be coming at like 4:30-5:00 though. Traffic after my art class... :dizzy:

Anyone besides vietgamer still need a ride who is semi close to the RB area? :p
(btw, I need your address so I can mapquest it. you can pm me or email me at scentofsweet@gmail.com )

EDIT: Oh, also, my house maaayyy be available for the smash rotation! We'll see what my mama has to say about it.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Edreese/ Ricky- apparently they said they'd give us Emails to obtain our addresses but have not yet done so.

They also said we'd recieve our checks in 5-7 days? it's been 5 days and yet no emails...

boy i hate doing things through checks.... so inconvenient
I am meeting with them tomorrow to find out what's going on.

Yeah this checks thing is bull****. I'm actually working on finding another venue because I don't like it either. But I wont make the switch unless I find another venue as nice as the lodge.

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
yo i don't think i'll make it tomorrow, my friend is down from college and i'm off so yeah, gonna kick it with him tomorrow..

see you guys at the next tri

late

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Patricks house was fun. Except we didn't get to stay for long.... =/

We to do one controler two people matches!! Mike and I sux at it and we need practice!

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Patrick's house was CRAZY. LOL, St. Pat and Bone are gonna be good at Ganon vs. Peach matchups now. XD Vietgamer and Rickety fused on the two people-one controller matches, and they were crazy! Mindgames+Tech Skill FTW!

Bleh, I'm tired.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Good fun Pat, thanks for having us. As for the responsibility I had to go to, I just got home and I'm going to sleep.

*crash*

Rickety

Peace and Love
Harmony Blue was there in full force! :]

Asp had to rep the Red all by himself :-(

Patrick - Thanks for having us, too cute!

Bone - Cuuuuuute <3333

Doodles - I can't believe you beat me in the one handed money match!! Oh well, we did well in the two-boys, one controller match <3

Will - Way too cute <3

Ryan - I'm sorry I kept bringing up those "bes smasher in SD" things, I should've been more sensitive about it :-( friends?

Vietgamer - Tech Skill cuteness <3

Asp - Mario vs Doc is too good!

Edrees - You are like my drugs of smash: everytime I play you, you expand my mind! <3

Running around Carmel Mountain was too cute, bread and balsamic vinegar together was awesome! Bone, I forgot to give you your five dollars!!

My pants are all oily and greasy and messy after spilling so much oil and vinegar on them :-(

Fun stuff!

<3
rickety

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Ryan - I'm sorry I kept bringing up those "bes smasher in SD" things, I should've been more sensitive about it :-( friends?
Haha, 'course! Come on, how could I hold a grudge against Rickety for something like that?

Man, if you even get just a little more tech skill, things are gonna go haywire. o_0

EDIT: Oh, and are you still working on your Triweekly shoutouts?

Zack353

Smash Ace
Happy St. Patricks day guys.. >_0

Cao, did you just go to a thing in Australlia called Couch Warrior's day out!?

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
hey all. me, kyle f, and deth and gonna smash today and tonight so if any of u guys wanna cruise to oceanside or us to come over by u were down! just call my cell and we can set up a smashfest wherev. 760-277-3522

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
My house is good for the Harmony rotation!

just let me kno in advance so i can set things up and make sure everyone is comfy.

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Man , i wish SOMEONE WOULD HAVE CALLED ME! Rick said he was, but i had the phone next to me the whole time....

That harmony banner is kinda cool...

O yea, Pat.....I just remembered something....in RL u kinda look like John Conner from Terminator 3 XD

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
my flaco camps.

sorry guys. but flaco is too good at campin.

edit: i just noticed that everyone in Harmony Red (save for Tony) wears glasses. yes, i wear glasses too. but i prefer contact lenses.

bbbooster

RAINBOW FLOWER MEGA CANNON
Lol, that must have been awkward!

My glasses broke just a couple days ago ;__;

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
I might be down to smash friday. I freaking hate traffic though.

****IT! I just lost the Harmony Blue banner I was working on for 2 hours! T__T

Top Bottom