• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Kira-

Smash Champion
Lol no it's fine, actually Peach does better on Yoshi's / FoD cause you can't run away from her and you kinda need to cause her priority is ridiculous. I was just explaining to Charles.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
it doesn't make much difference to me, as a fox player its gonna make a buncha matchups much eaier

macd can't pick brinstar/mute city/fd, kira cant pick brinstar etc

just saying i think the pound 4 ruleset is perfectly fine
and imo dreamland is one of the best stages to fight peach/doc/mario on as fox. but thats just me
peach is great on fod and battlefield and yoshis

i dunno why people think peach is good v fox on FD, it's ez as **** to waveshine her *** all day and mad hard to get grabbed by her

MacD

Banned via Administration
oh god, i swear you won't **** me next time lovage, i'll actually give you a challlenge :grin:

and battlefield is not even for everyone gtfo, that stage is stupid!!!!!

EDIT: god that match was soooo bad

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Battlefield is a solid stage for any character.

Lol no it's fine, actually Peach does better on Yoshi's / FoD cause you can't run away from her and you kinda need to cause her priority is ridiculous.
There is no such thing as "priority" son.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i dunno why people think peach is good v fox on FD, it's ez as **** to waveshine her *** all day and mad hard to get grabbed by her
I thought it was okay because Fox can't move over her as well as he normally can because of lack of platforms...

*shrug*

I agree about the grab thing. Peach sucks at grabbing people in general.

Jun.

Smash Lord
I'm so bored in SD here in Mira Mesa. Who'd be down for a smash fest at my house tomorrow? I live right off the 15 freeway. My house is pretty big and I have lots of tvs around. Kinda late notice so lets see who's down!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
hey so i've been tinkering with an idea recently. Clearly SD has smashers that wanna play, but no one in SD has their sh*t together to coordinate successful smashfests (or those who do are afraid it'll flop).... Sooo, i'll propose the idea to have smashfests at the lodge, it'd probably end up being a routine thing once it got started, either weekly or biweekly, shortly followed by a triweekly. i just need to know if SD would show up to make this successful.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
hey so i've been tinkering with an idea recently. Clearly SD has smashers that wanna play, but no one in SD has their sh*t together to coordinate successful smashfests (or those who do are afraid it'll flop).... Sooo, i'll propose the idea to have smashfests at the lodge, it'd probably end up being a routine thing once it got started, either weekly or biweekly, shortly followed by a triweekly. i just need to know if SD would show up to make this successful.
Dear Pat Claus,

For Easter (aka, Christmas: The Unofficial Sequel) I would like routine smashfests at the lodge. I will be unable to attend the upcoming tri-weekly and would greatly appreciate being given the opportunity to play a diverse cadre of players in a low-stress, high-fun environment on a regular basis. I will be able to provide necessary equipment for these potential smashfests so you know I can contribute to their success.

Sincerely,

Jesse.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
k so here's what's up...

while reserving the lodge privately (like we do for triweeklies) would be awesome, it would also not be very free. Instead we could likely just show up and only use one room in the lodge. I figure as long as we don't bother anyone that's in there and do it frequently enough, people are gonna assume we've got some sort of business there.

so we can either do it something like every other saturday or we can do weekly mondays or fridays. Let me know what works for you folks.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
k so here's what's up...

while reserving the lodge privately (like we do for triweeklies) would be awesome, it would also not be very free. Instead we could likely just show up and only use one room in the lodge. I figure as long as we don't bother anyone that's in there and do it frequently enough, people are gonna assume we've got some sort of business there.

so we can either do it something like every other saturday or we can do weekly mondays or fridays. Let me know what works for you folks.
genius

10geniuses

Jun.

Smash Lord
Over 9000 geniuses

Sunday noon/afternoons. Most people are free Sundays (i think) and even if you went home people are usually back by past afternoon usually

Top Bottom