• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
I used to hate silver ones cause they seemed bulkier to me but i've used them for so long (they don't break as easily) that I've gotten used to them now. black ones are the most legit, indigo is definitely the worst
yeah youre probably right.i've been using this silver one for a while now.i have a black one also though,and i dunno...just doesnt feel as sexy haha.i like indigo ones!i think I like orange ones the least

Kira-

Smash Champion
the only orange controller i ever had was **** but broke really soon (like 4 months) so i like them

LuCKy

Smash Master
someone give me a ride T.T i gotta go **** now cuz im not top 3 lol

n brand new silver/white controls **** :]

Jun.

Smash Lord
when m2k was posting online about someone stealing his backpack and in dire need of a "fox" controller, does anyone know what exactly he was talking about? Whenever things like that happen it makes me question my own controller lol

Jun.

Smash Lord
i'm just curious what exactly entitles a controller to be good for fox. I'm just fox mains have something to say about their controllers. I even hate that feeling when I play fox with a new/friend's controller. Its eerie

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
yeah i know what you mean.fox's controls are so sensitive that if you play with a controller thats not yours,you end up messing up on a lot of stuff

plus,COLD HANDS suck when youre trying to play fox haha

Kira-

Smash Champion
i'm just curious what exactly entitles a controller to be good for fox. I'm just fox mains have something to say about their controllers. I even hate that feeling when I play fox with a new/friend's controller. Its eerie
Nothing. It's just M2K johning

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Please brings setups people!

I know that at least every other person in the melee community has either a TV or cube. If you even so much as think that you should bring it, YOU SHOULD!!!

A tournament can never have too many set ups!! BRING STUFF!!!!

MacD

Banned via Administration
I'll be bring my set up

does anyone need a ride? i know kira has a full car, but right now it looks like i'm going to have to drive down there myself :(

D

Deleted member

i'll bring a cube

norwalk/ la/ north hollywood is alllllll coming. Dunk's coming back for this tourney

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Hey Fly, some kid named ComboFest is asking in Scar's help thread how to not get JV 5'd by you. Mind sharing a few tips? XD

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
neat, looks like we should have a good turnout.

a reminder, even if you don't have a full set up please bring whatever you can (lone TVs or cubes) hopefully someone else is bringing the counterpart.

LuCKy

Smash Master
ill be bringing a full set up with my hacked melee :] although i dont reccomend using it for teams lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
done. $3 each work?
sounds like a plan to me :]

to anyone else, my falco n falcon are pretty much down to mm anyone i think ^^

and im making a list on my phone this time so i dont forget -.-

johnny! 5 bucks in falcon dittos?? ur still my falcons main goal lol

D

Deleted member

if u want to, my falcon SUX though

oscar might not be going, if so, wanna team?

D

Deleted member

i have an open spot in my car for oscar now so i think me and oscar are teaming if hes willing to bus over

Top Bottom