• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Brawl Tournamet ~TBD~

Awex

Smash Lord
Ghetto Soldier needs a teammate this Saturday. Anyone free?

edit: sorry dragz, I can't do it this time, but it looks like you and siege are teaming up anyway.

D

Deleted member

If i get there at 2:30, do u think ill still have time to sign up for singles?

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could go to this, but alas I have a friends birthday to go to... also, could anyone want to play arcana heart sometime? I picked it up yesterday and I love it... I use Fiona/time.

beker101

Smash Cadet
DSF is crazy, he wins every tournament he goes to. He like lost his first set in tournament ever 2 weeks ago or something to Mr x but still came back from losers to win it. other than that I dont think hes ever lost a set in tournament. He won the first USCD triweekly. I could go into past tournament threads and post the specific number hes won but im too lazy. I think its every one hes gone to since Brawl came out in the US though

he cant handle aero's DDD.... at the last tournament he lost 2-0 to him playing snake... thus he reffered to his marth... still lost.

anyways im pretty sure you were there just forgot or something ^_~

Gamble_

Smash Cadet
I think i'll be coming to this tournament. Anyone know any good restaurants around the gamer's universe area?

Samus-T

Smash Lord
he cant handle aero's DDD.... at the last tournament he lost 2-0 to him playing snake... thus he reffered to his marth... still lost.

anyways im pretty sure you were there just forgot or something ^_~
its true. i 2-0'd dsf in a tourney match, then in losers i beat him again, same tournament. dont get me wrong DSF is too good, but he doesnt win every tournament XD

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
its true. i 2-0'd dsf in a tourney match, then in losers i beat him again, same tournament. dont get me wrong DSF is too good, but he doesnt win every tournament XD
the club of people that beat dsf in tournament keeps rising its not even an accomplishment anymore. = (

right now heres the list:

Futile - many times
Mr X. - once
Big Blitz - two times
Hugs - once
Romeo - once
Aero - two times?

edit: nah theyre still going to norcal

i. unfortunately. am not

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
the only reason we had to leave the venue at the melee tournament was because students had the lodge reserved for an activity at 7:30, it's probably a one time thing

Hopper

Smash Cadet
wow! Gamers Universe would be pretty packed then! Good set of players too! It's going to be pretty exciting!

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Very Important Notice

THE VENUE HAS BEEN MOVED DUE TO A CONFLICT WITH ANOTHER TOURNAMENT, PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS IF YOU STILL WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE TOURNAMENT.

(where its being held now)
6954 El Cajon Blvd
San Diego, CA 92115

Directions from the Lan Cafe to- new venue:
(from)
269 Linda Vista Rd
San Diego, CA 92110

1.Head southwest on Linda Vista Rd toward Metro St
0.2 mi

2.Slight left at Morena Blvd

3.Take the ramp onto I-8 E
9.2 mi

4.Take exit 11 toward Lake Murray BL/70th St

5.Turn right at Alvarado Rd

6.Turn left at 70th St
0.3 mi

7.Turn right at El Cajon Blvd

6954 El Cajon Blvd
San Diego, CA 92115

edit: i got this information from awex. im not attending this tournament.

The Game II

Smash Champion
I'm outside the (smaller than PNT) venue, I have yet to see a Wii. There's 4 televisions, two that are HD.

There are about 40 players. It's nowhere near starting and I have no clue if they're doing teams and/or singles.

Plus, the venue closes at 7 p.m., says so on their board.

*self on the way to San Diego* "You know Glenn, you could take the weekend off after covering the C.G.S five days straight and save some gas money."

gg

--GCII

D

Deleted member

Wow thats gay, i show up to GU, its closed and nobodys there and i dont have a ride to the other place =/

Top Bottom