• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Brawl Tournamet ~TBD~

seigehyland

Smash Ace
LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL!!!!! My brother's made SN's really close to a lot of those, and I knew someone with the girl ones too. Oh man, it's like looking at my own buddy list as well as all my AZN friends'. :bee:

Anyway, yeah. this tournament is gonna be cool guy.
LOL...that just takes me back to middle school. i even had one like that. lol. it really is like looking my own buddy list too..but you also haveto alternate upper case and lower case letters too.

BaDbOiPnOy
CuTiEpiEPnAy
BoYBaStOs

LOL

if boytoypnoy isn't taken I have a new aim sn
lol...you should make it PnOyBoYToYAwEx

chicks dig it. lol

If boytoypnoy isn't taken and i beat you to it and i get a race change i'm so using that too
LOL...DO IT!!!!!
Filipinos will get you in the racial draft of '08

Nefarious

Smash Apprentice
im proud to say i own a pair of leopard print speedos. how long would the doubles last? anyone have an idea? seriously dun wan to miss out on anything, and wait another decade :0

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
im proud to say i own a pair of leopard print speedos. how long would the doubles last? anyone have an idea? seriously dun wan to miss out on anything, and wait another decade :0
Nah if we get the same turn out as last time and if we get as many tv's as we did last time then Double's would go by pretty quick like I think within like 1-2 hours perhaps.... And when it starts winding down then we'll start the singles or just wait til there over cause I know a few ppl are gonna wanna see the double's finals and semi-finals!

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Nah if we get the same turn out as last time and if we get as many tv's as we did last time then Double's would go by pretty quick like I think within like 1-2 hours perhaps.... And when it starts winding down then we'll start the singles or just wait til there over cause I know a few ppl are gonna wanna see the double's finals and semi-finals!
As long as people record their matches right away and leave TVs when people need to play tournament matches, it'll be gravy. Too many friendlies during tournament, but hey, I do it too. It's too good. :)

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm fine with friendlies, it's just that when someone says "I need to do a tourny match here", the people there have to skedaddle, no questions asked.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I cant go this time because of a friends birthday party... but I guess I'll go next time, or whenever I set something up a gamerave.

Fatalized

Smash Apprentice
how long would doubles take? cuz i dun feel like playing doubles wiht my br0.
Especially wit team attk on. If it takes a long time then i guess ill join cuz i got nothing else
to do for an hour or however lng it is. Singles is the real competition

LHG

Smash Journeyman
how long would doubles take? cuz i dun feel like playing doubles wiht my br0.
Especially wit team attk on. If it takes a long time then i guess ill join cuz i got nothing else
to do for an hour or however lng it is. Singles is the real competition
It'll be for more than an hour mang, and depending on how many people show and want to play doubles, times will vary. But I think a fraction of people don't want to do doubles (even though doubles is the ****) so it should be faster than everyone will think due to the players who show up who want to do singles only. Just play doubles, and no team attack johns.

Singles is boring. :)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
so doubles are first this time? I just want to make sure cause thats what ive been telling all my friends.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
It'll be for more than an hour mang, and depending on how many people show and want to play doubles, times will vary. But I think a fraction of people don't want to do doubles (even though doubles is the ****) so it should be faster than everyone will think due to the players who show up who want to do singles only. Just play doubles, and no team attack johns.

Singles is boring. :)
Hell yeah LHG! Its all about doubles! Doubles are the ****!!! LOL!

to go or not to go..
nicktendo help me make up my mind.
To go BONE! Nick is going and has a confirmed set-up with his friend..... It won't be the same w/out you BONE!

Yeah, I'm fine with friendlies, it's just that when someone says "I need to do a tourny match here", the people there have to skedaddle, no questions asked.
And of course DRAGZ! I do that all the time! I even did it at the last Gamer's tourney from time to time when Rick was covering for me on the PC..... LOL! But yeah when its for a match just get up and leave like you said no questions asked!

Awex

Smash Lord
Dragz, I might be interested to team. Just depends on whether or not Nick and I are.

Bone, you gotta go. We make the tournaments fun, lol.

Nefarious

Smash Apprentice
now im almost positive ill be able to make it. unless it takes me 7 hours to complete SATs then i wont show

anyone going to comic con by any chance? ^_^

$BONE$

Smash Ace
doubles first or singles?
also any friendlies before the tourney?
dont forget chula vista weeklies starting the 22nd
whos house will the weeklies be at?
you should update the title on that thread and make a notice.
i'll be at every single one if, there isn't any other bigger tournament overlapping it.
melee or brawl? please, melee. ;D

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
doubles first or singles?
also any friendlies before the tourney?
dont forget chula vista weeklies starting the 22nd
Yes, Imma say it one more time Doubles are 1st and then Singles, and you should update the 1st page on the Chula Thread to let everyone know about the little tournys in Chula.....

whos house will the weeklies be at?
you should update the title on that thread and make a notice.
i'll be at every single one if, there isn't any other bigger tournament overlapping it.
melee or brawl? please, melee. ;D
For the most part Bone I think its gonna be Brawl.... And I think Havoks gonna be hosting the tournys at his house. And I'd be down for some melee tournys but I know I would totally get owned cause I just lost it in melee!!!

P.S.
And I take it that your coming to Gamer's now RIGHT???

seigehyland

Smash Ace
dragz needs seige :(

lol....this sucks man im super sad now. i haveto do desert (sand not ice cream) training for 2 weeks starting this thursday. ok dragz...be sure to ROB them of their dignity, and put it in their BOT. myohohoh

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Yes, Imma say it one more time Doubles are 1st and then Singles, and you should update the 1st page on the Chula Thread to let everyone know about the little tournys in Chula.....

For the most part Bone I think its gonna be Brawl.... And I think Havoks gonna be hosting the tournys at his house. And I'd be down for some melee tournys but I know I would totally get owned cause I just lost it in melee!!!

P.S.
And I take it that your coming to Gamer's now RIGHT???
Of course I'm going.
Only for doubles though.. ;D

Top Bottom