• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Brawl Tournamet ~TBD~

Nefarious

Smash Apprentice
Nafarious man i live by The Linda Vista Library..if u want we can go to the teen center and battle there? or ill c u at Tourney. I might register as Fatalized or Pierre :)

I hope i do good..i want to make it to finals...Who won last time?
yeah, youll see me at the tourny for sure. im pretty sure ill be wearing a heilo shirt (:
i think it was DSF that won last time :O

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Well, I'll be bringing my ****ty Wii. No TV though. That ****'s heavy.
Yeah Dragz its koo we have a good amount of TV's there but we need more just so it can run a lot faster and smoother but if you can only bring a Wii then we'll take it.....

Seriously that sucks dude. We should get LoJack next time.

Count me in for bringing a set Dreamhack. I'll be there.
I knew you were gonna be there Hall. I mean I didn't even have to ask. LOL!!!

I'll be there for sure. I'm on the fence about bringing a setup though, I don't really trust people.
And don't worry no one will jack your Wii cause we would notice and also if you want to we can also label it for you so its all good.....

P.S.
DSF won it last time Fatalized.....
&
Oh and it's gonna be Doubles then Singles Nick.....

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
I'm actually rather excited for this. Last time, it was at least a lot of fun. Free Comic Book Day afterwards was ****.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
dude get the day off! we gotta chill afterwards and have another sick @$$ creek adventure hahaha

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
haha well ill try to man lol but definatly wel have another sick party ^_^ hahaha and have a differnet drink besides vodka

Samus-T

Smash Lord
wheres shuffle and cut at? link me mikey? haha doood that vodka was death, ugh so nastyXD

Fatalized

Smash Apprentice
Uh oh, am I becoming too predictable? That can't be good for my Snake at all :ohwell:
Hall u were there last time right? My friend Skyler battled u first and second round...lol failure..i saw ur vid on Youtube :)

DSF isn't gunna win this one...Who did he use last time? i saw a vid of him using Marth.
He wuz playin Ajax...HE IS FAILURE WITH MARTH...lol no offense but i seem to be better with marth then he is :)

Hall

Smash Ace
I'm actually rather excited for this. Last time, it was at least a lot of fun. Free Comic Book Day afterwards was ****.
Dude, it was Free Comic Book Day that day?! How did I miss that :urg:

Hall u were there last time right? My friend Skyler battled u first and second round...lol failure..i saw ur vid on Youtube :)
I remember Skyler. His Ness is awesome.

DSF isn't gunna win this one...Who did he use last time? i saw a vid of him using Marth.
He wuz playin Ajax...HE IS FAILURE WITH MARTH...lol no offense but i seem to be better with marth then he is :)
Maybe...but watching someone play and actually playing them are two different things. I wouldn't make the mistake of taking somebody like DSF lightly in melee AND Brawl.

Awex

Smash Lord

I lol'd

10char

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
hahaha that reminds me of melee when ppl used to be like ohhhh i saw ken vs azen they dont look that good in the video LOL

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Usually when people say someone doesn't look good in a video, and it's a video of a great player, it 99% of the time means they aren't good enough to comprehend or understand how good the player even is. Heh. If I didn't know what L canceling is I would think every captain falcon in Melee is a noob for down airing so much, for example =P

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'm going to post just so it looks like one of us quadruple posted. Gon sarnit, I want the avatar! Aero, lets have an avatar match sometime ;) hehe Even if I lose, at least it's because I had to switch, and not because I'm betraying Geno.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol i just changed it haha. geno was supposed to be in the game, right where the random character spot is, but square enix pulled copyright games >=/ lets have a match anyways edreese :)

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
If geno was in it i wouldn' t even touch other characters

Ah Aero you switched so fast. mind games. haha sure lets play anyway

before brawl came out I hoped geno would be playable so bad

and he was but got taken out because of copyright issues and stuff at the last second. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nozQEUYqL8A

people hacked brawls data and this song in the data was taken out.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'm soooooooo sad now. Just listening to that song, I can imagine they even had a level for him!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
I know geno wouldve been so cool to have...

And ridley, king k rool, isaac, bowser jr, krystal, megaman, etc are imo some other cool ideas

Personally why I hate ROB so **** much. Because hes a dumb character that got in over so many better choices...

Samus-T

Smash Lord
u really didnt know that edreese? genos character was totally finished. moves, taunts, sounds everything :(

Top Bottom