• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhea

Smash Ace
Sup SA Brawl. So I am curious, are any of you heading to WHOBO this weekend and are any of you car pooling with another open spot. I can pitch in on my fair share of gas.

thatonegeek

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1332-9152-3621
This is Valdens' wife. If you post here or call Valden's phone, I'll get it.

We're leaving for Houston at 6am, have a hotel room for just Saturday night, and I guess we're leaving on Sunday night or something. We have one open spot in the car, pretty much.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Despite being all exhausted, we stayed up the whole ride talking.
It was like Friday night

except without the racism.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Will say surprised Espurr even has its own page on knowyourmeme when the only relevant thing I can think of from it being close to a "meme" is it being related to "leaking" cause of the 4chan anniversary and an espurr having a birthday hat.
Whatever.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
tbh with WHOBO done and nobody going to APEX. Pogeymangs might be the thing in SA till Smash 4. Gonna try and get a job next week just to get money for 3ds x or y and enough for WiiU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom