• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Tmrw I am going to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the bulls vs heat season opener (gf is going too). Suspect expressed interest in watching it too.

Anybody else wanna join. Game is at 7, I'll probably be getting there around 6.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
link me to that "simple and clean" chain you were talking about
Well there's no thread on /v/ right now, but if you're ever bored enough to check 4chan's video game board and happen to find a KH thread you'll see the chain.
Otherwise here's an image form of basically every thread.

[collapse=I wunderr if reported for bad words when seen other threads censor dodging]
[/collapse]

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Well there's no thread on /v/ right now, but if you're ever bored enough to check 4chan's video game board and happen to find a KH thread you'll see the chain.
Otherwise here's an image form of basically every thread.

[collapse=I wunderr if reported for bad words when seen other threads censor dodging]
[/collapse]
Who ever created that needs to die. :L

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Next subject, since I renewed lease, I'll have an extra 190 maybe to blow next month.
Do I save it along with my current $102 for Wii U, 3ds and pokeymang, use a bit for pony merch ($50-60 maybe), or just never use it?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Would you complain for Pokés drying up? Save up for Smash4. Maybe a sale on those shirts may come around some time. (How many from WLF do you have now? I'm cringing at the thought that my 4 shirts over the years totaled up to $100+)

Since pony -- Espy, I found the triple set Octavia is in, might nab two in the future. Also, collecting dog tags (blind bags tho), so expect to receive one if I manage to find respective manes.

Edit:
You don't need more pony stuff.
He says you need to dress more dapper stuff.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Actually point taken I don't go out a lot, that leaves pogeymang + 3ds or save for WiiU.

Wii U can't buy gaymes after getting it, so it'll sit there for awhile but at least half ready for smash 4, while porkymain and 3ds will keep me entertained for a long while after the changes and me probably whoring myself for money shinies etc. maybe even competitive pokemon again.
But then again no idea when Smash 4 so that could be fer awhile too.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sounds good Beros, and grab an Octavia whenever you can. I can pay.
Also, if you happen to see that Octavia vinyl figurine, that too.

:applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Already spending $15 on a figure that HT conveniently had for 25% off on everything. Thanks again beros, if we do something Friday I'll give the money. Though saving some fer the future sounds good too... stuff I want now and have more than half for whenever Smash 4 than get Wii U when price prolly drops by 50 in the next few months cause sales are bad.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Don't buy a Wii U now for Smash 4. They aren't getting more expensive or anything. That game might not come out until 2015 and Wii U could see another price drop before then.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Rofl Suspect.
It's pretty mediocre. The only reasons I played it through were because it's Sonic, and because breaking the game with the characters' overpowered abilities are fun.

And can you believe this was made by the same team that made Mass Effect? :applejack:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Tmrw I am going to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the bulls vs heat season opener (gf is going too). Suspect expressed interest in watching it too.

Anybody else wanna join. Game is at 7, I'll probably be getting there around 6.
Did anybody still want to join us tonight ?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Phone died at campus, stayed to do group project, didn't check the threads til I got home now.
Damn I missed out, would've headed straight to BWW from there.
As much as I want wings, I'm still digesting the buffet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom