• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I was trying to get my friends paul and robert to go to the tourny for mvc3 I really think they could wreck face but their cheap *******s.

:phone:

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Hey guys, if you're going to Apex I found a deal for South West Airlines. Basically the round trip cost is approximately $209 if you book by October 20th. $95 one way. Would be the ideal time for the flight IMO if you're going.

http://www.southwest.com/
Hey as you know tickets for our flight to apex are sitting at 209 at the moment. My original plan was to use my birthday (jan 4) and christmas money to purchase a ticket, but since the tickets are going for extremely cheap right now i thought might as well get them cheap.The only problem with that is i won't be able to buy them within the time frame they have set up-ending october 20th 11:59 if you could buy the ticket for me now and i could pay you back before we leave or if i can sooner but for sure payed in full come january. So watcha think?

pm ME!

pj-

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ew, you have classes on Sunday?

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
No, what I mean is that I have class at 8 am the next morning.

So going at 8 would mean I'd have to leave like an hour later so I can get to sleep lol.
That's what I thought you meant, lol. Um, if I can get all my errands done earlier, I will move the time back a few hours. No guarantee there though because Sunday is my only day off from work AND school, and I have to use as much of it as I can.

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
That was my birthday cake. No one gets Darren spelled correctly in the first try. And he baked and pissed on it. So I threw it away.

But what does a rock want to be when it grows up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom