• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So I'm housing Suspect now, and literally the first thing he does is play Brawl.

:phone:

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
So I'm housing Suspect now, and literally the first thing he does is play Brawl.

Not literally lol I came in and went to the bathroom to fresh up a bit then when I came back down there was still 4 people playing new super Marios. Only thing I had to do was play brawl cause my psp died :(

Edit: suspect on MCs account

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I knew someone would mention that. Batman had to change its name and literally try to act dark. And remember when tmnt came out? Yeah, simpsons did it.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I'm serious, dark night isn't even all that great its heath ledgers (sp) performance and death that made it great. The 1990s tmnt movie is way better, even the original blade movie is.

Spawn maybe too :troll:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Heath Ledger > TMNT, but the rest of the Dark Night brought that movie down.

SPEED RACER beats them both.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Anyone here want to buy a 3ds? Thinking about selling mine, its boring and collecting dust. Comes with ambassador program.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
$120 cool? It's barely been used. Still have the box for it. If that's to pricey I'm willing to negotiate any trade offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom