• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Tears are quite warm to swim in. Bittersweet enjoyment in swimming in warm liquid.

since

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone want to megabus to houston and road trip to APEX with Leaf and I? Round trip is gonna be like $450 in gas I think.

since

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it's total. Have to factor in the fact that I MIGHT have put the gas mileage wrong because apparently cars lose efficiency because the wear and tear on it. (I did the math a little low as it is, 30 MPG for a car that apparently gets 34 on the highway) and we have to probably get a hotel on the way there and back, but it's definitely a lot cheaper than flying if you have the time/people

It's just the two of us right now, but a spot has to be held for another friend of ours who MIGHT be going (I'll try to get him to confirm for sure, and I doubt he will because of being gone an extended period of time). I also was not sure about trying to have 5 people in the car for a 26 hour drive (one way) but if you guys really want to do it I'd be fine with it, and I'm sure since will be.

since

Smash Journeyman
Well the plan was to maybe room with you guys since we were originally flying, but if we have enough people to get our own room then we'll probably do so. How much was that hotel we stayed at last time?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
GameStop is having another massive brawl tournament series again (kinda like they did for the release of brawl) and the prizes are actually decent this time.

Go here for more details: *link removed*

Xyro will win this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom