• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Theres your problem, I used to main abel and he is legitimately one of the most boring characters in the game after like a few day of using him. Pick someone else who plays fun. I picked dudley because who in the world can say no to a combo-able overhead? the guy has stupid rushdown pressure and stuff
but play a bit of sfxt too. its stupid but its enjoyable to play with friends

Ive been playing abel since release and Ill admit it can get very stale. Because of his particular AAs if i dont FA a jump in and someone gets to crouch and jab right infront of me I usually have to blow meter to get them off. One thing about sfxt i like is that I can play two characters hah. Cammy is so much the opposite the abel, it feels so refreshing.

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Ive been playing abel since release and Ill admit it can get very stale. Because of his particular AAs if i dont FA a jump in and someone gets to crouch and jab right infront of me I usually have to blow meter to get them off. One thing about sfxt i like is that I can play two characters hah. Cammy is so much the opposite the abel, it feels so refreshing.

:phone:
Cammy? hmm, I can imagine her being GREAT fun in SF4. But in SFxT she seems pretty bland too
If youre going to play the new update of sfxt. I would suggest looking at some of the previously unviable characters like paul or yoshimitsu (steve too) because they got a fat wall of buffs

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
He was asking friends around to visit since he has no internet. Asked me around 11, but I had class in one hour, so he probably found someone else with internet.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Methinks we need a hot Asian translator.

Edit: As for the Ralph, gonna be heading with the fam to Wreck It Ralph tomorrow.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I guess I'll be a Paw, which means I'll be playing LoL all day.

Hecarim OP, I was so close to a penta kill : ( ****in ezreal ran like a *****.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Me laning as Ezreal -- Support Partner: "At least you didn't have to lane with him. The ****iest Ezreal I've ever seen."
Damn right. Viva Not Feeding.

Can't Be Faded

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, how are you all doing? When is there going to be another smashfest? I was going to go to that tournament last week but... life happened.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Paw hide your buns.

@CBF: Not sure when the next fest is gonna happen. Just stick around the thread, something should eventually go down. :applejack:

Zano have you ever played Culdcept? Its a game for card lovers.
Is the YGO manga any good? Other than yugi like melting peoples faces or whatever, after all that cool **** is it any good?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I have not, but I'll check it out.

The manga is good, idk about the duelist part of it since I never read that one and it had a lot of volumes but the original and millenium world are great.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i love tacket.

if you guys do something soon, ill go if i can get a ride. message me on aim tho, i dont check smashboards often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom