• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Sure, what time would the rest be going? Opens up at 11, Smash is not til 1:30. If else I plan on leaving around 11.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Heavy rain sure caught me off guard yesterday. Gave my immune system quite a run.

Heading out to pick up Prime in about 10 minutes.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Does Kyle usually upload the tio files / results? I took photo of the bracket to recreate the Brawl Bracket on my tio just in case.
1. Denti ($119)
2. Megafox ($34)
3. K Prime ($17)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Soooooo, might as well ask. But anyone want to do something for halloween like K prime suggested a page back?
League, Drink, party, I dunno. Or actually dress up and go nab some kids candy.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I just got back into San Antonio and immediately went to vista for classes.

Pleaseeeeeeeee tell me something is happening tonight ;_;

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Damn, who would come anyways?
I mean... I don't feel like doing what I do almost everyday, nothing. League or whatever. Hate that it's last minute... but meh. Anything

You guys are experts on playing stupid games so maybe yall can help me out.
So I had been playing lots of AE and enjoyed tornading throwing people and stuff with Abel but then me and Zach ended up getting X tekken. So right now I've got xbox friends who play AE but I get bored of that mixup game and getting outjabbed (since i play a command grab char). But AE is most definitely the more legitimate competitive fighting game. On the other hand Zach likes to play X tekken and this game has lots of cool colors and you can make your own stupid combos and jab is dumb and all kinds of craziness so I can see why noone takes this game seriously. I could always pick up Cammy in AE but X tekken is so dumb its fun. Its like Brawl Minus. So to say the least im torn between games and since SC2 wont be balanced for another 8 years and League's ratio of satisfaction/time spent playing is so damn low I'm often bored wondering what game I should play.

What do I do? Most days after work I spend more time thinking about what to play instead of actually playing something. I dunno I'm falling apart here.

I know nobody (ever) plays it but pick two characters you like and you can make some sexy combos. And playing with Zach alone is about 50% of my videogame time. AE is definitely more legitimate but I get bored very easily. I wish the action shooter genre survived and thrived with Gotcha Force (GCN) and all the Gundam games (PS2) instead of disappearing. Kid Icarus was really fun but I dont wanna have to sit up straight and use that damn stand to play all the time. The aiming system in that game was a neat alternative to the large degree of homing in most action shooters but it feels like such a damn production to sit down and play that game.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
You guys are experts on playing stupid games so maybe yall can help me out.
So I had been playing lots of AE and enjoyed tornading throwing people and stuff with Abel but then me and Zach ended up getting X tekken. So right now I've got xbox friends who play AE but I get bored of that mixup game and getting outjabbed (since i play a command grab char). But AE is most definitely the more legitimate competitive fighting game. On the other hand Zach likes to play X tekken and this game has lots of cool colors and you can make your own stupid combos and jab is dumb and all kinds of craziness so I can see why noone takes this game seriously. I could always pick up Cammy in AE but X tekken is so dumb its fun. Its like Brawl Minus. So to say the least im torn between games and since SC2 wont be balanced for another 8 years and League's ratio of satisfaction/time spent playing is so damn low I'm often bored wondering what game I should play.

What do I do? Most days after work I spend more time thinking about what to play instead of actually playing something. I dunno I'm falling apart here.

http://www.pixelprospector.com/235-free-indie-games-in-10-minutes/

have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom