• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
****,the venue is an hour away from where I'm staying atm : (

I'll see if maaaybe I can stop by for a bit, since the thing I'm here for isn't til 7.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I am perfectly okay with this
But what about when i inevitably come to visit texas?
coming to texas doesnt make you a texan anymore than me going to england makes me british.

when you do come i would love it if you brought some sort of british candy or snack, we could exchange candy/snack like i did with that canadian sonic. he gave me a peach "something" its was pretty good, and i gave him an atomic fire ball.

ill give you mexican candy because atomic fire balls arent that rare in the U.K.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Aw damn Espy, I was looking forward to you ghosting my house. My brother bought all kinds of mini-bottled sodas. We'll stream something for Espy, Anther's NewClassicGaming triple stream is go.

Wikipedia *****. Makes me curious about the bile duct and stuff. It's more likely to live without a gallbladder than most other stuff. But bile ducts and such. I guess diarrhea for the first few weeks?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have a fever of 103 and I'm barely stayin' alive.
It's the dreaded disco fever.

Aaachoooooo~ :applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Just the thing for this pony conversation.
http://puu.sh/uj41.jpg
Never do this to my soul again

coming to texas doesnt make you a texan anymore than me going to england makes me british.

when you do come i would love it if you brought some sort of british candy or snack, we could exchange candy/snack like i did with that canadian sonic. he gave me a peach "something" its was pretty good, and i gave him an atomic fire ball.

ill give you mexican candy because atomic fire balls arent that rare in the U.K.
Sounds good, I'll bring the entire cadbury catalogue of chocolate (the geniuses behind the creme egg, which is apparently the only cadbury product you guys get) and then ill get a taste of all the american stuff which i didnt get to try at apex. Things like twinkies, peeps, tootsie rolls, etcetc.
Also I shall bring irn-bru, The official drink of ganondorf and only sold in the UK

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I only choose weekends cause that's the best time for most of you guys, otherwise I'm available everyday unless I have something to do.
If everyone else is okay with Friday I'll change it to that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom