• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Voice is so cool...never watched lord of the rings though...i was led here by a pony video lol
TsukiakariMegami 4 months ago 22

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i only asked cause like 70% of all food in texas is spicy. your gonna starve to death or at least get really skinny when you come. lol
Not true
See if 70% is spicy, Then 30% of texas food is just fine.
Now according to espo, slush, etc. at APEX, the food portions in texas are EVEN BIGGER than in NJ, Which was gargantuan in comparison to english portion sizes.
I come to the conclusion that 30% of food in texas is about the same as 100% of the food in UK
So i'm all set

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Not true
See if 70% is spicy, Then 30% of texas food is just fine.
Now according to espo, slush, etc. at APEX, the food portions in texas are EVEN BIGGER than in NJ, Which was gargantuan in comparison to english portion sizes.
I come to the conclusion that 30% of food in texas is about the same as 100% of the food in UK
So i'm all set
Lol you made me think about that time the canadian sonic freaked out because kprime asked him if he wanted to go half on a 50 piece nuggets.

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Lol you made me think about that time the canadian sonic freaked out because kprime asked him if he wanted to go half on a 50 piece nuggets.

:phone:
Yeah, See i dont understand how america does it, you guys eat loads (like....TONS) and pretty much everything is done for you (public transport to just about everywhere, I had no need to walk anywhere) And yet most of you are still thinner than me. Is it a metabolism thing that americans have?

And canadian sonic...meekspeedy?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hey guys, Just took a quick peek at potentially coming over for whobo4
costing a mammoth 800 quid for flights alone...I do not feel this is going to be possible

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Nike, did you talk to Zac about housing him or no?
I just need to know before I stay up all day/night and not sleep til it's 1-3 PM tomorrow.
Thanks for the link slush! That was a pretty cool match. It gave me quite a few ideas about the falco-yoshi matchup.
Yoshi habit or two for all of us that I can at least point out for you, hopefully you can see the rest when looking at this and then remembering my playstyle.

Bair to Utilt 95% of the time.
Always 2-4 eggs thrown before getting back on stage cause we enjoy when people shield them thinking we'll stop the first 2 times (5:50), with us Ledge hopping almost every single time. (3:37)
We're scared ****less when below the ledge, so try and take every opportunity to footstool Yoshi, in that video he stayed on the ledge instead of footstooling him game 1. While Game 2 he tried to spike him again rather then the easy footstool.
There are some Yoshi's that'd DJ AD instead, but then they lose their Super Armor the moment they input anything (An aerial Special AD anything). So if they airdodge just read that and then you can spike them without worrying about Super Armor.

Something ya need to do more if they're crouching under lasers, 3:30

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I hate you, Nike.

Since I have no idea if Nike is housing Zac and whoever else is in his crew, I guess the Smashfest is still on tomorrow... Might as well have something since Zac and Bwett are coming down.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm kinda stuck.
Since I don't know if I'm still housing Zac or not. Otherwise I wouldn't hold the Smashfest tomorrow and go to Espy's place instead.
If they are coming, then I obviously can't leave my apartment.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Alright then, would've been nice for Nike to answer in the thread.
Was almost tempted to bother him on Facebook.

In that case, tomorrow I'll find someway to head to Espy's house to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom