• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Espy'll be fine. I hear his type of furry has powerful regenerative abilities.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zangoose has a fur marking on its belly that resembles a scar from battles with Seviper.
I'm gonna have a scar on my stomach.

Yes. Yes. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I thought it was going to be Invade-Espy's-House-When-He-Gets-Home-From-The-Hospital Week.
He may need rest but company's comforting.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
we can afford to pay for our better private health care because we dont have such high taxes. Oh and how much is gas/petrol in the uk?

:phone:
...You make a valid point. The taxes pay for the healthcare over here.
Petrol costs the equilivent of $12 per (american) gallon

When gp comes to texas we should make him watch american football and rid his head of the silly metric system.
We can work on developing him all kinds of bad american habits too. Like putting copious amounts of cheese on everything he eats.

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
When gp comes to texas we should make him watch american football and rid his head of the silly metric system.
We can work on developing him all kinds of bad american habits too. Like putting copious amounts of cheese on everything he eats.
I've already watched my share of american football, About 1 whole game, Which takes up about 24 hours of my life
really if i wanted to watch a sport which happens for about 5 seconds and then stops for another minute, I would watch cricket

Rugby is so much better than Football in every way.
I'm bringing you to england first

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'm coming down to SA this weekend for a magic tourney, bringing billy and a friend. Is there anybody that would be able to house me?

I contacted Nike but havent heard back from him. The venue for the tourney is at gamelot saturday 9am. Chances are we will come down friday night and stay until sunday morning.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's awesome, Zac. You'll probably see Kyro there. Keep trying to contact Nike. Once, I had to call him 19 times before he answered.
You can also try asking Slush, he lives right next to Gamelot too. A stone throw away.

Billy? Bwett?
That'd be awesome. Wish I could go just to hang out. Depends on how well I'm doing by then. :( :applejack:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yeah billy = bwett. I don't think I know who Kyro is.

Do you have slush's contact info?

So far all I've done is text Nike. Does he get texts?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't have it on hand since I'm still in the hospital. PM him, it shouldn't be too difficult to get in touch. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
We don't even update the OP since. Since the time no one cares anymore. At least needs contacts.
Slush's Mobile: 830-688-2934 Call or Text works

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
We don't even update the OP since. Since the time no one cares anymore. At least needs contacts.
Slush's Mobile: 830-688-2934 Call or Text works
He got a hold of me through PM, just gonna wait till Nike answers him or not before providing Address.
Kinda save myself trouble? I dunno.

I dont even remember what slush looks like :(
Scrawny can be broke in half like a pencil goth 18 year old that wore white pants back from Tofer's Birthday Party tournament last year.

Not that I should be remembered.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Nope. Despite the fact that modern British culture depicts eating Indian take-away food as part of our lives, I can't stand anything spicy
i only asked cause like 70% of all food in texas is spicy. your gonna starve to death or at least get really skinny when you come. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom