• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
My workload comes in small bursts around deadlines throughout the day. Even if I do a little extra im never occupied for more than half an hour at a time. About 90% of my day is downtime. Also I come in really early for overtime money and so I can leave early. This month I got a "star player" award hahaha. Oh the miseries of being underemployed.

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
underemployed? I would quite like a job with 90% downtime actually. I currently work a job that has no official breaks. then again according to the government I'm not even employed, Yet I earn about 150 a week (~$270)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I was trying my hardest to be as unracist as possible. This is a difficult task for a bloke taught to hate gays and anyone not english(and considering I dont want to kill tofer anymore, I think im cured of my upbringing)

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
If I dont sleep in late I will be able to kprime, just to give you your wii back. PM me your number.

Sucks no good side events are happening.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
No, thats the food presented to you by your native illegal immigrants. We get polish illegal immigrants here, So we just get cheap and powerful vodka
Just letting you know every sa player is mexican american, so thats our own native food your talking about.

Suspect 10 ironman mm?

:phone:

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
You'd benefit more playing someone who actually cared about the game more than someone who just cared about taking your money.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
If he does sleep in late, Prime, text me cause I'm heading there from my place tomorrow instead of going to Nike's / staying at Slush's tonight.

Shadow Falcon

Smash Rookie
I know nobody cares at all, but don't be surprised when this ginger shows up a while after SSB4 comes out, where I'm at least a bit less of a newbie, comparatively.
Catch y'all later~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom