• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
im all nervous cause my manager caught me standing around the other night for 30 min on camera lmfao, I was trying to avoid going into the freezer until the fan in their turned off. He was cool about it and said dont do it again, but managers are acting suspicious!

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Congratz Michael Brown. For your outstanding use of YOLO when discussing incest, this girl at Subway thinks I'm weird.

:phone:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
No, it wouldn't. It would be the same situation I'm in now. We don't need her money, I just don't want that ***** to have any.

How is that your takeaway from that?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
How boring is England for it to be your location?

You don't see us putting "America".

Actually, that sounds badass.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
AMURRICA

And you forgot the size differences between the two countries, Putting england is about the same as putting your state in america

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
If you really need money you can work for a temp corp. You pretty much just show up in the morning and they'll send you to work. If you dont like it ask to be sent somewhere else the next day. Most temp places will pay you daily 70-80$. Or you can sell plasma.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
If you really need money you can work for a temp corp. You pretty much just show up in the morning and they'll send you to work. If you dont like it ask to be sent somewhere else the next day. Most temp places will pay you daily 70-80$. Or you can sell plasma.

called an agency over here, but yes. this is the way to go if you desperately want work. just remember to say that youll do any **** they have for you at first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom