• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Best part is that if you report him for half naked dudes, it ain't gonna do a damn thing.
The most rustled jimmies. :applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
To be fair, The local foreigner shop in my town has this bottle of some whisky behind the counter and the bottle is shaped like a massive shlong

I will buy it and ship it to tofer for christmas

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Cool beans...I wonder how i say 'I'd like to buy the whiskey dildo please' In portuguese XD

And it is glass, We dont want you being the star of 1guy1jar:the sequel

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Btw, I accommodate this morning's heavy rain to the tears Nike had wrath upon the realization that the ban was not perma.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Guys, in regards to the tournament this weekend:

I don't really have gas money myself to get over there, and I'm not even sure I have enough for the tournament itself either since I'm more or less completely broke for the summer until I get a job. It all depends.

I'm gonna be at Slush's place leading up to the tournament, and I have two spots open in my carpool. Probably gonna ask for a small amount of money for gas just because I don't have much myself. 2-3$ is all I ask for per person.

Just getting that out there for anyone who lives in the area and wanted to know and would like a ride. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Why in the world are you awake at this hour? :applejack:
Go to work/bed.

*****in' song by the way.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's a stupid reason.