• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
You could be giving that money to starving Africans. Shame on you.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Shame on me wanting to use leftover money to have fun instead of for the greater good.
(Aware it's sarcasm)
Though not like $10-45 that I spend on some tournaments will help much.

And I don't really believe in all the "Every little bit helps" crap, maybe I'm just heartless and would rather have a couple thousand others constantly give 20-??? to charity each week or so rather than me tossing pocket change compared to the wealthy ecstatic airheads.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Did you know the money you would spend on HOBO 38 would feed an entire village in Africa?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Are you saying Gnes, Razer and Trela should donate their winnings to starving Africans?

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I can't remember what clubs I joined at the moment. I just remember playing basketball in persona 4

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
^I never played this game, but I remember my brother used to play it alot and I remember all these songs I hated.

Eventually they all grew on me though. I probably still have that game somewhere around here.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I'm going to houston tmrw with Dojo and will be coming back on monday.
However, friday night to sunday afternoon, I'll be out of town (north of houston) for my cousins graduation, so I'll actually miss HOBO.
But I'll be at Sync's sunday and we come back monday.

Anybody wanna go? 5 days of pretty good practice and I got 3 spots.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Lol you made me think about that time the canadian sonic freaked out because kprime asked him if he wanted to go half on a 50 piece nuggets.

:phone:
Yeah, See i dont understand how america does it, you guys eat loads (like....TONS) and pretty much everything is done for you (public transport to just about everywhere, I had no need to walk anywhere) And yet most of you are still thinner than me. Is it a metabolism thing that americans have?

And canadian sonic...meekspeedy?
Kuraudo, GP.
Oh, I dont know/care for that one XD
Bummer, he's a nice guy and fun to play against. Not sure why you referred to him as that one.
Much better then Meek going MK against us.
Paw
He was an awesome guy.
Really nice and friendly.
He had the best Piccolo impersonation. :applejack:
late this is late since I don't namesearch myself ever, but.

I miss you guys. :( Cheer me on in Japan wouldja? I'll do y'all proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom