• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
None of us are going.

In other news, I love reading this stuph.
[collapse=Mankind is the real animal.]I took a moment to peek around in my closet, looking for a nice shirt to wear for the day. My sight set upon one that was completely white... basically, it really was only a white tee-shirt. Reaching my hand out to grab, it suddenly pulled back into all the rest of the clothes hanging up. I let out a grunt and dove my hand further into the closet, feeling around blindly for that particular shirt that I would not have seen otherwise. When I was confident enough that it was in my grasp, I pulled hard. Unfortunately, it somehow pulled back, throwing my body into the rest of the clothes. I managed to let myself out with the shirt still in my hand, and I only pulled again.

Whatever had the shirt on the other end used all its strength and nearly broke my arm, bringing it back into the depths of the closet. This time I lost my balance and fell forward, but I still held on to that shirt. I no longer tried pulling back, as I suddenly felt an immense amount of pain shoot up my arm. Writhing for a bit in agony, I finally got thrown back and away from the closet. That white tee-shirt shot out and the door slammed shut a second after. I lied there on the ground with the shirt over my face. It smelled rather metallic... and I took it off only to notice blood soaking the thing. I then also realized that the arm I retrieved it with was removed of skin, leaving bare muscle sleeked with traces of leftover blood and mucous.

"Oh, so that's what I felt."
[/collapse]

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
just read everything.

first of all top yugioh deck cost at least 500-1000$ unless you use a troll deck.

brawl is cheaper and easier than yugioh unless you add all the $ wasted in gas, hotel, venue and entrance fees. then brawl becomes expensive especially if you never win $.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
reminds me, I called kyle out on that the other day and he said "That's called managing Suspect, its part of being a director."

damn, you guys got managed
Lol. Make sure to bring your laptop (Espy or Slush) that way you make sure you get the bracket for sure. Don't wanna get shafted by the "director" again.

Brawl and YGO suck **** equally. Who tf cares.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
I'd enter a speed dating thingy, but would just troll the **** outta the girls for fun.

Anyway, we should all just play Pokemon TCG. The most expensive single in it is $65 and you don't even need it to play competitively. Hell, a tier 1 deck can be made with just $20 and splashed with techs. Not to mention the tourneys are mostly free. The community is worlds nicer than any other TCG comm I've ever encountered.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I still have have a dozen of the official pre-made Pokemon decks of the generations within the RBY pokemons (Classic, Fossil, Gym Leader, Team Rocket, etc.) just sitting here.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Im a nerd but not that nerdy

except id play the original dbz card game in a minute if it was still active

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
I'd enter a speed dating thingy, but would just troll the **** outta the girls for fun.

Anyway, we should all just play Pokemon TCG. The most expensive single in it is $65 and you don't even need it to play competitively. Hell, a tier 1 deck can be made with just $20 and splashed with techs. Not to mention the tourneys are mostly free. The community is worlds nicer than any other TCG comm I've ever encountered.

It's pretty nerdy. I won't lie, but it's also one of my guilty pleasures. And surprisingly, there are quite a few female players. Most are not bad looking either.
this is true. it's so cheap / affordable to be good in pokes tcg. boss, did you hear about that crazy darkrai/groudon/klinklank deck that was used at battle roads last weekend? I had to play that guy and had never been countered so ugly before lol

that's another thing that really surprises me, the big difference in the players age. I've seen a whole family, (mother/father/son/daughter) enter a pokes tcg tourney. makes me feel a little less nerdy when i see that.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Lol. Make sure to bring your laptop (Espy or Slush) that way you make sure you get the bracket for sure. Don't wanna get shafted by the "director" again.
Laptop is dead, so Espy is gonna bring the Laptop with TIO.

Why would anyone play yugioh? Such a horrible game.
To be the King of Games.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
this is true. it's so cheap / affordable to be good in pokes tcg. boss, did you hear about that crazy darkrai/groudon/klinklank deck that was used at battle roads last weekend? I had to play that guy and had never been countered so ugly before lol

that's another thing that really surprises me, the big difference in the players age. I've seen a whole family, (mother/father/son/daughter) enter a pokes tcg tourney. makes me feel a little less nerdy when i see that.
Yeah, I know that guy. David. He's good. We played for 1st and 2nd at the last tourney I entered. Back when SPs ran rampant. He got 1st.

I'm messin' around with Darkrai/Terrakion and Darkrai/Tornadus. That *** deck with the Hydreigons looked sick as fuuu.

:phone:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
My Krillin deck is beast.

I just kinda' wait until the fights over and let plot devices win it for me.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I'm at Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo until about November. I don't have a vehicle but I know that I'm like two and a half hours from San Antonio. <_< Are there any smashers at all in the San Angelo area that'd be interested in playing? I used to be pretty good in some past life.

Valdens

Smash Ace
At the moment? Will he be returning any time soon? I'm sure Dojo would **** me but I just want to go to some tournaments eventually while I'm down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom