• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Okay that makes sense

I was like

"Damn, he keeps asking me. It's not for a long time, idc right now lolololol"

And then it's this weekend.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Who has pokemon TCG for GB? i just re-created my file, if you have it make a new file and bring it with you on the trip. Ill bring my Link Cable ; )

:phone:

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
let's go to Gatoconnn~ D:

~~~

on a side note, i was gonna ask you guys if y'all were looking to work with me at Walmart, then i realized i didn't want your death on my conscience. then i realized i don't have a conscience and didn't want your death to haunt my job references.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Prime bring it with you we can play on the way there.

Boss yes, My girlfriend could use some help getting a job when she gets here. Both of us would apreciate it.

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
whoever's going to gatocon, care to do a delivery between me an rei? and if i must if i have to pay compensation?

==

i'm going to doubt my physical stature in working at walmart.

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
ok guys i am planeing to host a tourny for super smash bros brawl only 16 ppl can come but 5 dollars to inter the tournys and winer gets all. if you guys want to join just send me a msg on facebook the tourny well be march on the 17 at 2:30 pm for doubles 5:30 for single's. i can only can house 4 to 5 ppl the max soo if anyone want to go just msg my ok.
GUYS it well be at my dad's house or my bro 85% chance it well be at dad's house 15% chance well be at my bro house

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's way too soon, Base.
Above that, there's already Kingsville happening tomorrow, so anyone who's going from San Antonio is prepping for that.
:applejack:

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
That's way too soon, Base.
Above that, there's already Kingsville happening tomorrow, so anyone who's going from San Antonio is prepping for that.
:applejack:
yea espy mar not feb i cant do nothing this mounth but i am trying my best to do it my bro house bc espy nike and slush know where that is at its right next to slush's apt. if i cant do it i am going to do it my dad house.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Ah 'k thanks. However I might not make it to the smashfest, if else unable to stay. I already have plans promised to make it to a friend's party around 7PM. Best I could do is stop by your house / whoever (if ever) is hosting the pre-road-trip smashfest and drop it off there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom