• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Hmm ive been playing my Rain Dance deck in Pokemon TCG since yesturday.....MY BLASTOISE HAS BEEN MAKING IT RAIN THIS WHOLE DAMN TIME!!!! I ****EN KNEW IT!!!

On an other note it feels so good to Combo with this deck. :D

Zano your Avi.....XD
:phone:

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
there's a new-school Rain Dance deck in the Pokemon TCG right now, but Fire type instead. it's pretty nifty.

since we're not going to Gatocon tomorrow, we should set up a buffet & smashfest or something. didn't that new buffet on 151 open? i would host the smashfest, but i can't. D:

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
there's a new-school Rain Dance deck in the Pokemon TCG right now, but Fire type instead. it's pretty nifty.

since we're not going to Gatocon tomorrow, we should set up a buffet & smashfest or something. didn't that new buffet on 151 open? i would host the smashfest, but i can't. D:
Im down, Hmm lets grab something to eat then have a smashfest at Paws, we could just break down his door.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I like how none of SA is coming, so I actually have a shot at money.

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
ok guys for my tournys at march 17 do u guys think i should put it at $10 dollars or $5.
with 16 ppl or more show up that well be $80 dollars thats go to winer takes all.
with $10 dollars $160 and it splet up 1st place and 2st place and 3st place.I want to do $10 dollars soo ppl world like to go and win money But its up to you guys.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
ok guys for my tournys at march 17 do u guys think i should put it at $10 dollars or $5.
with 16 ppl or more show up that well be $80 dollars thats go to winer takes all.
with $10 dollars $160 and it splet up 1st place and 2st place and 3st place.I want to do $10 dollars soo ppl world like to go and win money But its up to you guys.

personally i would love to see espy kprime and megafox duke it out for 160$ but since i and pretty much everyone else knows that one of those 3 will win i doubt you'll even get 16 different people willing to enter at 10$ a pop.

im sure that espy, kprime and megafox will play their hearts out for 80$ still. and ill definitely enter if its 5$.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I won a brawl tournament last night at a hookah bar on a laggy tv, pulled off a ken combo and some guy was shocked that marth could cg falco after I cg'd to spiked him. Pretty sure im the best player in this city, or atleast better than paw cause he's never won a tourny before.

just saiyan

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Y'all missed out yesterday, especially Zano. There was a black, cross-dressing furry just for you, Espy.

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
personally i would love to see espy kprime and megafox duke it out for 160$ but since i and pretty much everyone else knows that one of those 3 will win i doubt you'll even get 16 different people willing to enter at 10$ a pop.

im sure that espy, kprime and megafox will play their hearts out for 80$ still. and ill definitely enter if its 5$.
i put down $10 dollars. OMG i want to see megafox and espy that well be crazy and the tourny well be called base revenge. The only thing is it well take 25 to 30 min to get to pipe creek if u take the short way not the way kyro took me home bc that took like wat kyro like 45 to 50 min i well put out google map where my dad's leave its going to take 4 min to drive up maybe even 7min but i well take my dad's truck down the road and i well wait for everone but like if anyone want to go to my dad's house on the march 16th i can pick you up just rember guys i only can house 4 to 5 ppl to the max and i cant take anyone home bc i dont have my driver licen yet but i can drive my dad's truck. 1 more thing ppl need to bring tv's and wii's. We are going to put 3 in my room and 2 in the in the kitchen soo its 5 tv's and 4's wii but i can cheack if my dad has any tv's in the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom