• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
a'ight cool thanks again.
hope y'all get everything settled for kingsville tonight, cause that 3 hr drive
didn't a handful of y'all wanted to go?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I got a new phone number, by the way, so whoever's driving or whatever, if you need anything it's 9569988447

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Paw, it took you twenty minutes to screw in ONE screw? :o

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
I bet if you put a hat on it it might start to sing and dance.

With all this rain going on, We should try and get together for drinks and crap. Retro game night tomorrow?

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Kyro you should build a sea lancer deck. Beating 500 dollar decks with a 50 dollar deck is sex. You can ss 3 gachi gachi in one turn and your 50 ¢ boss monster takes at least 3 tries to kill and you draw a card everytime they try to kill it. And its a water deck so youll love it.

:phone:

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Dude....That is soooooo old. lol thanks though you should play my current deck on Dueling network. Frogs atm are the best Engine for water decks. ( well it be old for me because i thought of it when i saw the cards haha, I might not play much but i know what im doing when it comes to water.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom