• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
id rather play a regular tourney too, but oh well. this tourney is apart of some championship thing a local card shop is doing. i wanna keep my points up as much as possible, since i won the last tourney ;p
badass. my friends and i just got back into the TCG just a few weeks ago. what deck you runnin'?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
When will there be an episode where non-ponies meet ponies and learn love and tolerance? :o

Also, NAUTILUS.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Or an episode where ponies all join a cult, drink poison, and go off to pony heaven and leave everyone else alone.

I'm currently running a "eel-zone" deck (eelectrik/magnezone prime). It's a pretty sweet deck, and I've actually won 2 tourneys with it so far.

What are you running?

:phone:
TyRam variants. i'm kinda putting together a 6 Corners, but am also showing interest in Vanilluxe. i wish i could enter tourneys in my scene, but they always host them on Sundays and i work every Sunday. :( the best i've ever done was 2nd place at a Battle Roads when SP reigned. i had a beast LuxChomp deck. >:}

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
TyRam variants. i'm kinda putting together a 6 Corners, but am also showing interest in Vanilluxe. i wish i could enter tourneys in my scene, but they always host them on Sundays and i work every Sunday. :( the best i've ever done was 2nd place at a Battle Roads when SP reigned. i had a beast LuxChomp deck. >:}
6 corners is ok... My friend has one and I can usually beat it. Vanilluxe (nv) and vileplume is an ugly lock. I actually lost to a deck like that in tourney once. Vaniluxxe has like a 75% chance of paralysis (make it 100% if you have fliptini on the bench). And with vilepume doing trainer lock, whoever is your active is basically gonna die a slow ugly death lol

:phone:

Nike.

Smash Hero
This is my last free weekend for a month. Considering going to the ft worth tourney (a lot of ppl are going too, its pretty hype right now). After this weekend I'll have to go mia for my job, so I'll end up missing the corpus and kingsville tournies. Sorry zano and rei :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom