• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
K Prime's my Valentine. I called dibs last month.

Tofer, posting at midnight that it's now Valentine's Day is somehow gayer than you normally manage.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
err...is it normal for america to have brawl and melee at separate events? everything in england always has both :L

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pinkie Pie is hosting Melee?
Preposterous! She'd only host using the game that'd make a bigger party. :applejack:
IE, not Melee.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
err...is it normal for america to have brawl and melee at separate events? everything in england always has both :L
Kind of sort of. Mostly because you got a lot of die hard brawl or melee players and so few who enjoy both. which is sad. And if they are in the same place @ the same time. youll get the melee player on one side and the brawl players on the other. Maybe one or two that play both.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I read something about LoL racing on /v/ a few days ago.
TF Shen and Rammus banned... I know there was a 4th, just can't remember who.

Aside from that, there was also rules as well.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Maybe they were separated to prevent backlash between the extremist supporters between the two.

=

Ah yeah it was posted in the LoL thread. I think it's Nocturne because of his global-like dash ult.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Kind of sort of. Mostly because you got a lot of die hard brawl or melee players and so few who enjoy both. which is sad. And if they are in the same place @ the same time. youll get the melee player on one side and the brawl players on the other. Maybe one or two that play both.

:phone:
well, we get that too. but its financially beneficial to have both at the same time

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
oh and for those interested in gato-con, im pretty sure on saturday there is also going to be a pokemon tcg tourney as well. this one is going to be an unlimited tourney though, so any card is free to use. ill be entering it also.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
id rather play a regular tourney too, but oh well. this tourney is apart of some championship thing a local card shop is doing. i wanna keep my points up as much as possible, since i won the last tourney ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom