• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
All im gonna say is this.

In light of TX losing its UMPH for hosting tournaments, whether its 5 or 10, freaking host an event. People WILL go.

5$ could be seen as "not enough for me to travel" for money hungry nerds but at the same time that may be a good thing. it will keep them from your event taking the pot. it will allow lesser players to have a chance at some cash.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
So it's looking like the first saturday of March for the corpus tourney, in case any of ya were interested.
i'll be there. :}

Saving up my money for the con at the end of this month and mizumi, although if I had a ride I could possibly make it to more tournies. Also, my city has grown to have 10 smashers, so hopefully soon I can host a small Gatti's Town tourney again
this sounds ****. hope to see you soon. <3

GATOcon will be $5 next weekend.
most likely... pass.

if i do end up taking a carpool to Austin, gonna be looking for people who don't plan on staying till the VERY end of the tourney like the LCE championship. i still wanna go even if i don't enter singles.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Looks like three robotic hands whose mechanical innards is covered in fur to make it look like an ostrich taxi cab. Or maybe a llama who lost its back half.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't think anyone's upset about the 10$, Paw.
I'm not.

All I'm saying is I'm not going. I'm in a hardcore money saver mode right now.
Not kidding by how hard Apex crushed my finances. :applejack:

@Dojo/Razer: lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
APEX made me a crippled, headless, robot on wheels whose radio is stuck on 99.5 FM. :applejack:

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
If it really hurt you that bad, you wouldn't be traveling to tournaments outside of your city period, especially if top 4 in TX were going.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If it really hurt you that bad, you wouldn't be traveling to tournaments outside of your city period, especially if top 4 in TX were going.
Well, it just so happens that I haven't traveled to tournaments outside of my city since then! In fact, I think the last Smash related THING I traveled out of San Antonio to before APEX was Zigsta's Graduation party. Fancy that. :D :applejack:

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Well, it just so happens that I haven't traveled to tournaments outside of my city since then! In fact, I think the last Smash related THING I traveled out of San Antonio to before APEX was Zigsta's Graduation party. Fancy that. :D :applejack:
I was referring to your original planning of going to the Austin tournament.
And wtf happened to this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom