• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro's Adventure to GameStop

[collapse=READ THIS FIRST]Resident Evil Revelations was released today so i went to my local GS to get it. Once i got there, i noticed a guy(lets call him "Mr. Tiny") standing in line who must have weighed 350Lbs or more(most likely 500Lb). Mr. Tiny brought in a bag of 15 used games to sell to GS and then used those trade-in dollars to buy another 15 games/players guide. While i waited, i noticed Mr. Tiny had no shoes and instead of normal socks he used a small-medium sized blue T-SHIRTs as SOCKS. His foot ALONE was bigger than my entire head...His body made an Elephant look like a pebble. This leads me to wonder about his appetite, which i can assume only a fried Blue Whale can satisfy. Anyways, after he did the transactions, he began to ask questions about games/release dates/personal recommendations and opinions on the XB360 Kinect. I was pissed! So as he started to leave(after 45min of talking) i busted out my camera and filmed this burnt Snorlax known as Mr. Tiny.

Enjoy.[/collapse]

Please turn up the volume and watch whole video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMoC69TYr3I

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
How does wearing shirts as socks work...

=

Dakpo said he's visiting Wed~Sat. Something'll hafta pop up soon.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Let's use up 2 hours finding your place again!

Also, I need to either steal Nike's TV again, or have to use my 32 inch and throw it on top of my dinner table if people are serious about playing during the weekday.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Xyro's Adventure to GameStop

[collapse=READ THIS FIRST]Resident Evil Revelations was released today so i went to my local GS to get it. Once i got there, i noticed a guy(lets call him "Mr. Tiny") standing in line who must have weighed 350Lbs or more(most likely 500Lb). Mr. Tiny brought in a bag of 15 used games to sell to GS and then used those trade-in dollars to buy another 15 games/players guide. While i waited, i noticed Mr. Tiny had no shoes and instead of normal socks he used a small-medium sized blue T-SHIRTs as SOCKS. His foot ALONE was bigger than my entire head...His body made an Elephant look like a pebble. This leads me to wonder about his appetite, which i can assume only a fried Blue Whale can satisfy. Anyways, after he did the transactions, he began to ask questions about games/release dates/personal recommendations and opinions on the XB360 Kinect. I was pissed! So as he started to leave(after 45min of talking) i busted out my camera and filmed this burnt Snorlax known as Mr. Tiny.

Enjoy.[/collapse]

Please turn up the volume and watch whole video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMoC69TYr3I
oh
my
god
I feel so good about myself right now

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Let's use up 2 hours finding your place again!

Also, I need to either steal Nike's TV again, or have to use my 32 inch and throw it on top of my dinner table if people are serious about playing during the weekday.
I recently found out that the laundry/kitchenette buildings around the dormitory are decent places to play smash at. And if people were actually interested, I would make videos on how to get to my place, as well as like stupid detailed descriptions.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
How is the walk from the campus? Then again, my classes are only noon til mid afternoon, sometimes earlier. Not sure if I'd feel like staying on campus later than I'd want to for it though.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
How is the walk from the campus? Then again, my classes are only noon til mid afternoon, sometimes earlier. Not sure if I'd feel like staying on campus later than I'd want to for it though.
Well, I live at Chap, so it's not bad. ~10 mins from JPL.

I'm leaving for a visit to Houston Thursday afternoon, so I wouldn't be able to do anything from then on, sadly.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Friday will probably be my best opportunity to play, Dakpo.
If we could get a place open Friday, that'd be perfect. :applejack:

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
:/ Do you know if anyone else would be interested in playing?
I'd totally be down to play either of those nights. Just pm me if you wanna play.

Also, to SA, I'm 90% sure at this point that I'll be able to host a tourney on March 10. I'll try to get a confirmation and a thread up by Saturday. Just keep that day open.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I'd totally be down to play either of those nights. Just pm me if you wanna play.

Also, to SA, I'm 90% sure at this point that I'll be able to host a tourney on March 10. I'll try to get a confirmation and a thread up by Saturday. Just keep that day open.
Cool.

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
yes I am. how did you know?
Also, would it be better to hang out and play thursday or friday night? Either way I want to play some SA peoplez
Because you're gonna be in SA from Wednesday to Saturday x)

Unfortunately, my chances of making it up there just shot to basically none. We'll have to play BB some other time, Aaamigo.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So there's something going down with TMEA in SA this weekend?
Is it rodeo related? :applejack:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It's a pretty awesome convention. Yeah, I play trumpet. You?

Texas Music Educators Association, Espy.

Rodeos. Everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom