• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Paw doesn't even need to be near you and he still manages to **** you.

Also Nike, Controller. Just wanna break out the buttons on that silver one I handed you a month ago before the next tournament starts, unless we have a short hiatus like last year and wait till Mizumi con. (Zigsta's Blizzard Beach tournament and with him not being in Austin anymore... and F3K was a bad turnout)

Espy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-xVPaDUR18#t=51s nom nom~

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
poster posted poster that post post post.

that any one even available to host a smashfest?
my house is on cooldown

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Moving tomorrow to college, so I'm kinda busy in the afternoon, though I should be free towards the nighttime. Monday's my last day off.

I also need to fix my car battery though. Hopefully that'll be done before late afternoon comes around. :applejack:

Falcopwner

Smash Rookie
I was there nike that round was pretty amazing but my deaths were all from that fed shaco and tryndamere

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
can prolly host a smashfest this Tuesday. if not, good chance on Saturday. with the new addition to the room, there should be much more room than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom