• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Holy ****, Leaf. Why don't you just reveal ALL of the plot twists now?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
The amounts beliefs in that is not up to par to the mechanical contraption Paw has posted.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Happy birthday Nike.
Why don't you play Fizz in LoL by the way? I'd think you would, since you enjoy soda so much. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Oh, happy birthday Nike!
Also, how much do we reckon it will cost me to get to whobo?
Xyro77 said:
This HOBO will be the start of "Project WHOBO 4." At each future HOBO(36/37/38/39) i will be collecting a Project WHOBO fee(5$) and adding it with my own money to pay/help pay for plane tickets of either 2 Japanese players or 2 European players so that they can get to WHOBO 4(coming this summer). Anybody who donates at 4 of the 5 future HOBOs will be allowed FREE entry into any event they choose at WHOBO 4. If you have any questions/comments about this, please post in this thread.
Nothing if TX chose you as one of the EU people.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Idk if any japanese or european players would be willing to enter a mk banned national. The europeans would prolly come since not to many play mk.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom