• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
i fell asleep during the melee stream. puff too good anyway.

usa smash scene so free. canada winning 64, europe winning melee, and japan winning brawl. lmfao.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I enjoyed the melee stream too, even the time outs. Also that mexican fox was amazing.

Brawl was fun to watch the ja.p mk players were amazing. I still think nairo had the tourny won but hes. only 15 so he crumbled under the pressure.

:phone:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
also kudos to nike getting to watch and comontate his dream match. But unfortunately you didnt talk loud enough so you were inaudible. I saw slush in the background too, I literaly prayed for slush to put the headset on

*CT*

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, it won't be for a about 9 months, but I'm going to be doing some training at Ft. Sam and I know that's pretty close to San Antonio. Might not have much time, but I definitely want to get involved if given time.

(I'm just a pretty unknown Fox/Marth/TL player from NC)

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
in 9 months, chances are good that the scene will be dry again like it is now (during school). the summer is where it's at. everyone and their grandma throws smashfests and tourneys.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Ah I see, well starting around September I'll be in Ft.Sam for at least 26 weeks, if I enjoy it there I could try to get my resident training there for another 26 weeks (by then I'll also be able to live off barracks and all) it'd be around summer by then too. Hopefully things work out.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, it won't be for a about 9 months, but I'm going to be doing some training at Ft. Sam and I know that's pretty close to San Antonio. Might not have much time, but I definitely want to get involved if given time.

(I'm just a pretty unknown Fox/Marth/TL player from NC)
Cool. Ft Sam is in san antonio btw. I think zero lives by ft sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom