• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Welp, I'm still going to be there, but I may be in some amount of pain. Ulcerative Colitis is being a pain today. I'll also be skipping IHOP in favor of my Dad's birthday.

Foxhound_Joshua

Smash Apprentice
i'd love to go for a day, but my car is in need of repairs. need to get it fixed before hobo33.

since i'm on the subject, i've got one open spot for my carpool to hobo33. if anyone wants it, lemme know now. so far i've got myself (driver), kon, and tofer.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Welp, I had fun before the pain started acting back up.

I don't suppose anyone found some black sunglasses, with small, silver Harley Davison symbols on the side? Really need those to avoid getting headaches while driving.

Nike.

Smash Hero
His bracket was:

Tofer
Kyro (game3, last stock, both at kill percent, mad close)
JustinKamikaze (I think he went Snake since MK was banned, idk)
Suspect in WF
Justin again in GF

His set against Suspect went to game5. Rainbow Cruise, both at last stock, Zero wins with like 5 seconds left (he had a 30%ish lead in the final minute so Suspect was forced to approach to apply damage).

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
dunno got there late didn't see the bracket
would anyone go so far to even suggest bracket manipulation / red card?

anyways, probably was a few upsets that happened

Foxhound_Joshua

Smash Apprentice
k, i'm in dire need of a new controller. paw or suspect, can y'all buy me a white one offline? in the mean time, does anyone have a spare that i can borrow for this week? it doesn't have to be brand new, but just doesn't have hindering malfunctions. lemme know so i can go by and pick it up.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
How the **** did Zero win?
Your lack of faith in me saddens me greatly. Well, I guess I can't blame you.

lol, when you ban MK, sonic picks RC and times out, wahahahahah,
Strangely enough, Suspect took *me* to RC, I didn't take him there, he took me there as Kirby.

He got really close to winning too. :)

Edit: @Nike - Justin went Wario Game 1 in our first set, I'm guessing he assumed/heard me mention not wanting to have to play RedShadow's Wario. Game 2 he went Snake. :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
k, i'm in dire need of a new controller. paw or suspect, can y'all buy me a white one offline? in the mean time, does anyone have a spare that i can borrow for this week? it doesn't have to be brand new, but just doesn't have hindering malfunctions. lemme know so i can go by and pick it up.
Ill order you one and you can use mine for this week...you gotta pick it up tho :reverse:

also when will you be able to pay me for the controller?

@leaf- I timed out juj 2nd match using diddy kong, i beat his kirby with marth 1st match. Double blind pick ftw

edit: meme power rankings plz

we can use different faces...and since ill be 10th I should be at the way bottom seperate from everyone else with the forever alone face.

His taste in music is not too bad.

Hey Suspect I see you want a spot on the PR.

I should come back, beat you, then take the pr spot;)

so much for that

Tesh

Smash Hero
dang, i wish people would use a slow character against me and then pick a stage thats all about mobility

I definitely woulda timed out hard than 30% though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom