• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Had a problem present itself to me last night. With Jrugs gone and PyleDriver MIA, there's 2 Power Ranking spots up for grabs. However, we don't really have an idea who the 2 two spots would go to.

So.

Nikefest 3.5 is going to be tmrw afternoon at my house. No Power Ranked players can enter. We need to see who's worthy of those last 2 spots, and this is the perfect solution.

$5 Singles fee, top3 payout. It will be Unity Ruleset with one rule change. UTDZac has asked me to ban Metaknight at all tournies. He's trying to get it going all over Texas. Naturally, I agreed lol. So Unity Ruleset with MK banned.

Kyroooooooo, I'm sorry about the timing. I think you should consider going to the tourney anyway if your able to, because you have a legit shot at winning.

I'll me texting/messaging everybody in San Antonio to try to attend this. I'm hoping to get a full 16-man bracket.

Spread the word.

btw, I vote Suspect for the interview.
Espy for invterview?

Also i'm going... JUST TO GET OUT OF THE DAMN HOUSE, haven't been out since I was at JRUGS for three days almost two weeks ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sK-cNQUNMA

It's a video of Paw and Slush. Made by me. :)
This video...

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Nikefest 3.5 is going to be tmrw afternoon at my house. No Power Ranked players can enter. We need to see who's worthy of those last 2 spots, and this is the perfect solution.

$5 Singles fee, top3 payout. It will be Unity Ruleset with one rule change. UTDZac has asked me to ban Metaknight at all tournies. He's trying to get it going all over Texas. Naturally, I agreed lol. So Unity Ruleset with MK banned.

Kyroooooooo, I'm sorry about the timing. I think you should consider going to the tourney anyway if your able to, because you have a legit shot at winning.

I'll me texting/messaging everybody in San Antonio to try to attend this. I'm hoping to get a full 16-man bracket.

Spread the word.
I'm kinda hyped for it. :) If I can get in contact with everybody, that I want to go, you might just get your 16 people. :3
Naw im not going since mk is banned, if im going to have to play runaway kyro/zero id prefer to use mk
dang, I thought 70:30'ing and 60:40 walling out Ness and Sonic would be enough to win.
I guess not, Marth for low tier. :awesome:
Zero, you got this, broski.
Thanks for the support bro! :)

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Good thing y'all refer to me more as Beros cause I don' want to be confused with the many other Geo's out there.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Hey, I don't know if any of yall remember me, but me (blondie) and my friend SAF went to that last comicon tourney. Are there any events coming up soon besides that august 13 tourney?
The Falco main? Oh right I remember, Bring friends. More people in the SA community is gonna be great.

Just noticed, like last year, around the time San Japan was close, new players started to pop up...?

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
This tournament sounds SICK! I'll try to get some people to go, but it'll kinda be hard with such short notice. I'm pretty sure I'll go though. Oh and may I ask, what's up with all the cartoon horses everywhere?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Holy balls guy, list to this.

Zero and Turbo are playing friendlies right now. Kyro asked why Turbo isn't using sonic and Zero says cuz he'll beat Turbo in the ditto and that Turbo's afraid. Turbo was like "Are you serious, you know I beat you."

There about to money match and theres alot of **** talking. I. Am. Hyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom