• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Saving **** moments would be pretty awesome. Considering that some of us
me
only have those small moments and nothing more.

I completely forgot to tell you that it was a good idea Espy. I wouldn't mind it on Friday's except for the fact that St Mu's far for me D:

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
I have the software and the editing experience to do one. if anyone wants to help me with the video.
I have a BUNCH of videos saved on my SD/Wii. Everyone else needs to save some.

And shorty, you trippin you look way better without no drawers

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
I think SA should start doing the Turbo and start saving **** combos to all wii's. I know Suspect got a few amazing ones on me today. We can have a smashfest like a month from now and put them all on one SD card and make the convo vid that Eddie wanted to do awhile back.

And I like the idea of St. Mary's Game Night.
lolololol :chuckle:

turbo did save them epic **** momemnts, he saved every win he ever got. ur the best Turbo aka Sonic King;):)

and SA needs a video editor.

/notgivingespyfeedback
y thanks salty paw :):) haha

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Ok it looks like we have about 20-21 people staying with us for the hotel. the rooms have three different beds and if it goes right we will charge about $6-$10 a night. The highest will be $10, and if it is the low we will $6. If we charge $6 we might have some money left over (maybe $60 or so) so I was thinking a big Pizza night.

Nike.

Smash Hero
JUJ, are we getting in late thursday night and coming back to SA on sunday? The Championship set starts at 5pm on sunday. I'd be down making the trip back home after it's over.

Unless your staying til monday (which I'm also fine with).

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Finally skimmed through it and can't help but say it was very intriguing, and that a lot of it may be true, lol.
I enjoyed reading every little bit of it.
I do have some problems with it, mostly how it undermines numerous ideals, but it was *****in' to check out nonetheless.

@JUJ: Just do whatever sounds the best, man. Thanks a bunch for all of this. Seriously.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Just to verify we will be arriving in Dallas around 10:00pm, and we will also be departing on sunday probably after championship rounds.

For all those asking here is the Hotel Info:

Sheraton Suites Market Center Dallas
2101 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas
Texas 75207, United States
Phone (214) 747-3000

@Nike- are you having people over tonight? I really wanna play tonight.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
JUJ, how early can we head over to your house on Thursday? Also, I'm gonna bring my DS for the trip again. I need to finalize a team for Thanksgimping. Get ready for another battle on the road!

That combo video idea gives me another reason to sift through all those videos saved on my Wii/SD card.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
JUJ, how early can we head over to your house on Thursday? Also, I'm gonna bring my DS for the trip again. I need to finalize a team for Thanksgimping. Get ready for another battle on the road!
Is there anything worth playing on my DS besides Pokemon in recent memory? I need something new for my DS.

I'll also have a PSP with Kingdom Hearts and Metal Gear Peacewalker

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
turbo didnt save **** momemnts, he saved every win he ever got.

and SA needs a video editor.
I have the software and the editing experience to do one. if anyone wants to help me with the video.
I have a BUNCH of videos saved on my SD/Wii. Everyone else needs to save some.
I have the Dazzle Capture Card, Windows Movie Maker and stuff but no experience.
This time I r maen eet. Help with SD Crap and maybe Video editing stuff. (Might bring Laptop for third time) Three times the charm I guess?

:320:

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I have Adobe Premiere, i just need to invest some serious time into remembering how to use it. I used it ages ago for a project at NW Vista.

Once I get things together though I could partake in this project.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
@Kyle: I wouldn't know because I have 0 games outside of Pokemon on my DS. I would guess: the FF remakes, KH titles, Tetris, that Megaman collection, and maybe any Mario or LoZ type games.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Err, I don't mean to be a pain in the ***, but my flight doesn't leave until the following morning on Monday. :X

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just a friendly reminder.

http://pro-circuit.mlgpro.com/pro-circuit/2010/dallas/register

Under Brawl section, read and follow EVERYTHING THERE. Even if you're over 18, you need to bring the RELEASE form...it's different from the CONSENT form which is for people under 18. Don't question it, just do it.

Don't forget about Team Builder...it states that it is REQUIRED even for people just entering 1v1. Even if it isn't, better safe than sorry.

Also, BE SURE YOU READ BOTH BRAWL'S RULES AND THE CONDUCT RULES. You saw what happened when you break MLG's rules...

I will be posting a daily reminder until Thursday night...if you forget and can't enter, then the only person you can blame is yourself!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
That's weird. I never had to do something like this for MLG Orlando or MLG DC.

...Well, I printed it out and signed it and stuff. I better tell Mike about this.

:069:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
See now that I can respect, at least you don't main D3/MK cause they're UBER cheap.
F-U tofer you main olimar nuff said

Idk whats worse, JUJ's Meta/DDD or KoN's Meta/Diddy x)

And you main Olimar/Peach. HARD respect.
you forgot about my super gay toon link:bee:

can some one with a printer print me one of those forms please.

@lauren dont forget i need you to print me my mlg pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom