• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
^lol at all this

@tofer olimar dont need option when all he has to do is stand there and throw pikman, and shield grab :p

@nike after seeing suspects logic i now understand why marths hate meta it's jealousy because without him marth becomes top dog.:awesome:

@xyro yeah maybe meta does win more tournaments but meta has also missed the mark on some of the biggest tournaments to date apex 09, 10, genesis, pound4 ect.

i dont care if meta gets banned cause ill just main the next best character marth:awesome:

diddys got a shot at top dog too

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Slippery slope fallacy makes me laugh so hard.

The top tier actually has multiple characters who beat each other if you drop MK.

THAT'S WHY I BANNED HIM.

:D

Nike.

Smash Hero
(Stuff)

• Espy, K Prime, Paw, Santi. We will meet at JUJ's place tmrw. He said you can be there as early as 4. I will be showing up around 4-5. We can pack everything into the car at his house.
  • Zigsta is having a smashfest tmrw in Austin that will start at 6:30. If everyone (JUJ's carpool included) wanted to stop at Zigsta's apartment for an hour or two to chill and play some friendlies, that would be ****. Me Paw and K Prime have been there before, his apartment is ****.
  • Espy, Paw, K Prime, Santi. Unless you guys guys wanna listen to Nike's techno/girl music or the radio, bring cd's for us to listen to. I'm alright with this, since I know how much K Prime hates my genre x)
  • Why am I so beautiful?
  • Man Council tonight? :3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sounds like a plan. I assume all we really need to take is controllers, clothes, and cash, right?

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
  • Zigsta is having a smashfest tmrw in Austin that will start at 6:30. If everyone (JUJ's carpool included) wanted to stop at Zigsta's apartment for an hour or two to chill and play some friendlies, that would be ****. Me Paw and K Prime have been there before, his apartment is ****.
I'm cool with this.

• Why am I so beautiful?
Why are you so gay?

• Man Council tonight? :3
What time?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I may be able to go if you guys do anything today, but I'd have to get some homework done first, so whatever you DO decide to do, expect me to get there a little late.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Slippery slope fallacy makes me laugh so hard.

The top tier actually has multiple characters who beat each other if you drop MK.

THAT'S WHY I BANNED HIM.

:D
you banned him cause you main marth, stfu. Marth mains cry so much about mk

Nike.

Smash Hero
I'm okay with fuddruckers. It's expensive though. Love to go, but smashers are poor ;(

ANYBODY ELSE WANT DENNYS OR FUDDS?

Laurel

Smash Ace
and they all think we should go to fuddrucker's

OMG PLSPLSPSLSPLSLS

you *****s can go back to being poor after i leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom