• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
(Stuff)

• Espy, K Prime, Paw, Santi. We will meet at JUJ's place tmrw. He said you can be there as early as 4. I will be showing up around 4-5. We can pack everything into the car at his house.
  • Zigsta is having a smashfest tmrw in Austin that will start at 6:30. If everyone (JUJ's carpool included) wanted to stop at Zigsta's apartment for an hour or two to chill and play some friendlies, that would be ****. Me Paw and K Prime have been there before, his apartment is ****.
  • Espy, Paw, K Prime, Santi. Unless you guys guys wanna listen to Nike's techno/girl music or the radio, bring cd's for us to listen to. I'm alright with this, since I know how much K Prime hates my genre x)
  • Why am I so beautiful?
  • Man Council tonight? :3
Here you go, KoN.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
josh or lauren can you pack my king of kong dvd. i would like to take it with me you never know i could find time to watch it.
Yeah, I'll bring it. I might bring my portable DVD player if I can find the charger for it. You'd be able to watch it on the way over or back! :3

what time do i show up to your house tomorrow juj? or better yet what time are yous
(wtf yous is a word) going to jujs house tomorrow josh could i hitch a ride with you?
JUJ said we can show up as early as 4, so I'd like to get to his place at or around 4 to make sure we get everything settled with enough time to spare. You can ride with us. Do you need me to pick you up?

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'll bring it. I might bring my portable DVD player if I can find the charger for it. You'd be able to watch it on the way over or back! :3

JUJ said we can show up as early as 4, so I'd like to get to his place at or around 4 to make sure we get everything settled with enough time to spare. You can ride with us. Do you need me to pick you up?
so cool if you found the charger:bee:

are you getting dropped off at jujs if not maybe i can get my mom to drop us off at jujs so you dont have to leave your car for 3 days at jujs house.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Sandwiches for JUJ's carpool? Sound DELICIOUS.

I'll bring a box of cheese/peanut butter crackers (assorted varieties) to contribute.

Is anyone bringing a cooler? Or maybe JUJ has one? We should bring one and pack some drinks in there.

Santi

Smash Lord
Juj is on the Nike status with the phone.
Can someone text me his address please.

Edit: Nvm got it :) see yall later today.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Nike and Espy are on Nike status as well. I'm finding this upsetting.

Guess Espy didn't want his 10 bucks. I'll just use it on blow and furry hookers.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
This guy! Tofer, we should have our own tourney, and invite everyone banned from MLG Dallas. :D

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I'm meeting Espy at Arby's on Bandera in a bit, which is deliciously close to Arcy.

Anyone in the area, meet us up. To everyone leaving to JUJ's, Good luck this weekend!

Make sure you show that SA's the best city to chill with. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom