• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Smash Ace
stop being a poor mexican

KoN: i printed out your team builder thing and the release form.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
This was touched upon in the Houston Thread, but:

http://media.mlgpro.com/site/files/2010MLGRelease.pdf

Just in case you guys hadn't done so yet. Make sure you take this with you to the tournament, completely signed, of course.
Is this and the Team Builder form the only forms we need to print and bring to MLG? I need to know while I'm at school and can print everything.

EDIT: Nvm, ninja'd by my woman.

Laurel

Smash Ace
****ing pro

nike, you need your team builder thing printed out too or just the release form?

Laurel

Smash Ace
you need the release form, it's different from the parental consent form. PM me your username/pw for mlgpro.com

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
What happend to the man council? Oh well wish I could go eat with you guy :/ if anything changes just post something on facebook

Laurel

Smash Ace
i'll most likely be awake

kprime, it's the window that showed up after you purchased your pass, it directed you to Team Builder where you had to confirm your "team" (even for 1vs1). that is what needs to be printed. it has YOUR TEAM IS CONFIRMED in big letters so you know that's the right one lol.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i used to be able to view teambuilder and now it wont let me, should of printed it out earlier :<

and **** denny's

Laurel

Smash Ace
nike you have 20 minutes to PM me the info so i can print out your team builder and then i'm leaving the school. :3

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
He's not broken, he BREAKS THINGS.

Very big difference. He breaks the ledge, he breaks counterpicking, and he breaks a good portion of the stagelist.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
josh or lauren can you pack my king of kong dvd. i would like to take it with me you never know i could find time to watch it.

what time do i show up to your house tomorrow juj? or better yet what time are yous
(wtf yous is a word) going to jujs house tomorrow josh could i hitch a ride with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom