• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Talked to the Boss man and found out that I am all good for MLG, so that means my carpool is still taken care of.

Hotel Infromation-https://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/search/multiRoom.html

Just so you guys know I will be charging about $12 per person since we will be having 16 people confirmed staying with us.

We still have room for about 4 more people, if they wanna stay with us. It will bring it down to about $10 a night for everyone if we can get 20.

We also got the suites so these rooms will be spacious as well, about 1 1/2 the size of a regular room:)

SA will be leaving around 5:00 and we should be ariving around 10:00pm. Everyone staying can meet us around that time.

I hope to see all of you guys there.
I've been ******* for the past 4 minutes of reading that post, JUJ.
It won't stop.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh guys:

The lady who set up the "tournament" at St Mary's that eventually became a small Smashfest texted me:

"I'm thinking about hosting a game night sometime in the first half of November. What do you think? I would ask for a $2 donation from everyone that shows up. It would go from 6PM-10PM."

Thoughts? I know the time isn't much, and it costs $2.00 to go to, but if we continue to show support, it's very likely that we can possibly get a tournament or two running sometime in the future.

Also, it's a GAME NIGHT, not a Smashfest. In addition to the Brawl that occurred last time, there was also Left 4 Dead being played as well, and that was pretty awesome to watch.

Also, the last one had free Popcorn goods, so *shrugs*.

Again, what do you guys think?
I'd personally prefer something on a Friday after MLG, considering that every weekend is already booked for a tournament or two.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Oh guys:

The lady who set up the "tournament" at St Mary's that eventually became a small Smashfest texted me:

"I'm thinking about hosting a game night sometime in the first half of November. What do you think? I would ask for a $2 donation from everyone that shows up. It would go from 6PM-10PM."

Thoughts? I know the time isn't much, and it costs $2.00 to go to, but if we continue to show support, it's very likely that we can possibly get a tournament or two running sometime in the future.

Also, it's a GAME NIGHT, not a Smashfest. In addition to the Brawl that occurred last time, there was also Left 4 Dead being played as well, and that was pretty awesome to watch.

I'd personally prefer something on a Friday after MLG, considering that every weekend is already booked for a tournament or two.
I came, and came and came;)

Laurel

Smash Ace
sounds good, i'll go to the first (and last one for me for now :() one.

turbo i think this st. mary's smashfest is too expensive for you, it looks like it's the next one.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Oh guys:

F*** POPCORN.

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Oh yeah guys, Laurel's RageQuit is going to be a simple 3$ entry fee, with a small 2$ venue fee. Like always I am feeding yall lots of food.

I was thinking about using Steakfest 3 rules.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Oh guys:

Sounds like a sound plan to me.

All this in an American-Filipino YouTube skit. So complicated, couldn't commit

i'll bring cake.
OH. MY. GOD. MUCH. LOVE.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I didn't even know it was storming until my lights flickered. These headphones are beast.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
both sets i messed up and gave up a win, more so in our set :p

nike loses to random warios, how is he #2

weather said NOPE to hurricane season

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Guys, I never really got much replies from my post about the St Mary's Game Night idea.
...umm...I'd appreciate it if I got some kind of feedback. :<

Nike.

Smash Hero
I think SA should start doing the Turbo and start saving **** combos to all wii's. I know Suspect got a few amazing ones on me today. We can have a smashfest like a month from now and put them all on one SD card and make the convo vid that Eddie wanted to do awhile back.

And I like the idea of St. Mary's Game Night.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
turbo didnt save **** momemnts, he saved every win he ever got.

and SA needs a video editor.

/notgivingespyfeedback

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I have the software and the editing experience to do one. if anyone wants to help me with the video.
I got some video editing software and experience to help with, though I might still have some personal projects to finish up first.

As for Saint Mary's, I meant to agree on Fridays as well as to being free of classes. Dunno if y'all would want to plan something after it's over though.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Good news and bad news!!

Bad news- I called the reservation center and they said they couldn't find my reservation!!!

Good news- I made another reservaiton this time with a cheaper rate at the same place lol.
I need conformation but it turns out we may only need to spend about $7 a night per person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom