• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hm... if no one can house me, what time do you guys expect the tournament to end? I'll just get the next bus that happens an hour or so after the tournament ends.

:069:

Suspect

Smash Hero
What do you mean you found him?

I know his sister has a facebook, $5 to who ever finds it for me.

/Totallynotstalking

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, I think I should get the one that arrives at 10:20 AM at SA. The other bus leaves too early and no bus lines run that early, so it'd be impossible for me to make it there. As for the return trip, I'm getting the 1:55 AM bus for Sunday.

Is everything OK with this?

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
OK, I think I should get the one that arrives at 10:20 AM at SA. The other bus leaves too early and no bus lines run that early, so it'd be impossible for me to make it there. As for the return trip, I'm getting the 1:55 AM bus for Sunday.

Is everything OK with this?

NOPE! We don't want any (more) stinkin' yoshis around here.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So started reading Detective Conan already on chapter 21.
I blame Polt for posting the Pheonix Wright and Professor Layton game/trailer.
Still need gate code.
ALSO what's wrong with Yoshi?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
So yeah, I'd've been at JUJ's tonight, but Nike went hardcore Nike status. D:

Also, I'll be there tomorrow for sure. What time do you want people over JUJ? I think Big Boss was aiming for 11 or so, and I can be there around then.

Steel/Grass?!
I came. I can already hear it crying from fiery ****. And fiery **** is no joke. Burns twice as hard on the ***.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Pokemans, Brawl, and UFC. ****'s gonna' rock.

And **** there's some easy trolling in here to be had, right Pyle? XD

Suspect

Smash Hero
Espy

You should try to come by when ever you are free so I can get sonic 4 for you, im not really gonna be able to leave the house for the next 2 months

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Hey slush I can lend you a DS for the pokemon tourny, so no more johns :)

as for everyone coming today the gate code is 3131.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Gonna see how I do at next week's tourney to see if I'm actually getting better or have plateaued. Getting knocked out w/o any wins in the past 2 tourneys sucks. :(

Stupid nervous habit spot-dodge & air-dodges!

Laurel

Smash Ace
highlight of my day: making paw ragequit

hype of the day: kprime vs megafox!!!!!! wish he didn't go falco tho :(

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Highlights of the day: Taking a game off Jerm & Ozz in doubles, and D-Airing Pyledriver w/Bowser to ledge-grab and watch him fall to his death... TWICE.

Prime VS MegaFox in Brawl was pretty **** awesome, but so was P-4 vs JUJ in Pokemon!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Espy

You should try to come by when ever you are free so I can get sonic 4 for you, im not really gonna be able to leave the house for the next 2 months
I'll do so when I get the time, Suspect.
Lot's of things have been preventing me from doing so. ;-;

Also, I'll update the first post in a bit.

Edit: First post updated.

Also guys, since we didn't do it at JUJ's, it'd be awesome to know these few things:

- MLG Dallas: Carpools (who is going with who), total amount of money we need for gas, hotel, etc.

All I think I know so far is:

Car 1:
-Nike (Driver)
-K Prime
-Espy
-Paw
-Santi

Car 2:
-JUJ (Driver)
-Big Boss
-KoN
-Laurel
-Slush
-Kyle
- 1 TV :D

I think Nike also still wanted to take a TV for Smash at the hotel after the events are all said and done as well. Above that, who from Houston was hoteling with us?

Also, was Raziek going to be able to stay with us at the hotel as well? He's completely able to do so on his end. JUJ just needs to give the okay.

=====

Tournaments for November: What's going on in November and December? I heard about two tournaments after MLG Dallas in town, and I also heard about Nikefest sometime in December.

I'd like to confirm whatever's going on for us in the next two months ASAP.
...n' stuff. Yeah.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
im gonna run a tourney this saturday. its gonna be a bit cheaper than normal AND the venue fee can be waived. would anybody from SA wanna go? the side event is mid tier(teams or singles?) so this should be fun.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I'll do so when I get the time, Suspect.
Lot's of things have been preventing me from doing so. ;-;

Also, I'll update the first post in a bit.

Edit: First post updated.

Also guys, since we didn't do it at JUJ's, it'd be awesome to know these few things:

- MLG Dallas: Carpools (who is going with who), total amount of money we need for gas, hotel, etc.

All I think I know so far is:

Car 1:
-Nike (Driver)
-K Prime
-Espy
-Paw
-Santi (?)

Car 2:
-JUJ (Driver)
-Big Boss
-KoN
-Laurel
-Slush
- ???

I think Nike also still wanted to take a TV for Smash at the hotel after the events are all said and done as well. Above that, who from Houston was hoteling with us?

Also, was Raziek going to be able to stay with us at the hotel as well? He's completely able to do so on his end. JUJ just needs to give the okay.

=====

Tournaments for November: What's going on in November and December? I heard about two tournaments after MLG Dallas in town, and I also heard about Nikefest sometime in December.

...n' stuff. Yeah.
i think kyle took the last spot in jujs carpool.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Car 2:
-JUJ (Driver)
-Big Boss
-KoN
-Laurel
-Slush
- Kyle

=====

...n' stuff. Yeah.
I nabbed the last spot in JUJ's carpool last night. Posting now to confirm this.

I'll get around to a Turkey Throwdown thread in a bit.

im gonna run a tourney this saturday. its gonna be a bit cheaper than normal AND the venue fee can be waived. would anybody from SA wanna go? the side event is mid tier(teams or singles?) so this should be fun.
Sorry, I'm already throwing a Brawl tourney on short notice the same day. Doing it sorta as a favor in hopes of getting in good relations for a large venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom