• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
I know this is last minute but I was thinking about having a setup/smashfest at my place tonight:)

Anyone that can bring setups tonight please do so. I wanna get **** done so we can start promptly.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
I am with Slush on this one because I have been looking at that pokemon since I saw the typing and stats:)

Although as a type grass can be garbs, there are some of the pokemon that rise above the grass stigma and make great competitors.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
(Don't hurt me for double-posting, P4)

I don't think I can leave tonight, but how about the times posted here for tomorrow?

:069:

Laurel

Smash Ace
JUJ!!! ill ask again~ (pertaining dallas)

can a canadian marf stay in one of our rooms? he'll pay his share. also, what time are we leaving for dallas? importaaaant. i'd actually love to leave in the morning if possible.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Awesome! Now I just need to make sure whether I should go back the same day or sleep over someone's house then go back Sunday.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
JK- glad you are coming, how many RGV members will be attending?

Laurel- I already contacted him and he is cool to chill.

I will need a definite conformation of who all wants to room for MLG.

Laurel

Smash Ace
myself and Raziek and Big Boss for a room.

I WANT JK IN MY ROOM :0 i needs the mk practice.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Polt- eight it is. and I am not sure if I could house you but I have to check. If not I am sure someone in SA may be able to house you.

JK- thanks for the commitment that is hella cool.

Laurel- these MLG rooms will be about 7-8 too a room.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I know this is last minute but I was thinking about having a setup/smashfest at my place tonight:)

Anyone that can bring setups tonight please do so. I wanna get **** done so we can start promptly.
did this smashfest ever happen? becuase no one mentioned it after juj? i want to go but i need confirmation here on smash boards cause my phone is broke.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Polt- eight it is. and I am not sure if I could house you but I have to check. If not I am sure someone in SA may be able to house you.

JK- thanks for the commitment that is hella cool.

Laurel- these MLG rooms will be about 7-8 too a room.
I need to know like right now. I can't buy a ticket for the bus otherwise... :urg:

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
I still gotta find out where I'm gonna be staying since I'm going with some halo players to Dallas, most likely gonna be hanging out with my boy Atomsk but if I need somewhere to stay and you guys have any room I can pitch in some cash I'll let you guys know asap

@Juj - You guys are all chill and I miss having smash friends to hang with all the time ;(

@Laurel - <3

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Well I can't house because I have work Sunday morning at 5:00am.

Can anybody in SA house Polt for saturday night?

yeah I can have people over as soon as 7:30 so please com SA. and bring set ups with you.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
We can't house anyone at all.

Well, lemme know if people start showin' up. Lauren and I will go over, but we'll probably take off around midnight.

Btw, JUJ, is the Pokemon tourney still happenin' @ JD2? Just wondering since it sounded like you might not run it after hearing about Noel's crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom