• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Hard subject change, eh Paw? :p

But that video was pretty sexy.

Espy's right. At least when I waste my life on MW2, I get arbitrary achievements and titles. In Minecraft, you get new rocks. Charlie Brown levels of rock acquisition.

Edit: NIKE! When we gonna' play ball? :D

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Melty Blood? What is this vampire-laden BlazBlue clone? Is it some kind of underground game, because I'll admit the quality is nice for an indie game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8zf54-fxYQ
That songs pretty sexy too. It's probably all about vampires though, so I refuse to look up the lyrics.

Pfft, Leaf, if hate stops you from coming, then Ganon has already won.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Yes, ZSS did **** Arcanine. It's beautiful. Actually, **** it. Arcanine belongs in Brawl. Along with Wolf Link and Tails.

I'm not even speaking as a furry there, I flat out want a 4-leg character in Brawl.

Oh, and I heard about Melty Blood forever ago Paw, I just never got into it. It's too Japanese for my tastes. The fighting styles and smoothness behind the game was always cool though. And I love fast characters with short range attacks in fighting games, which this game's got.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Guys, I really want to go to JD2, so Zigsta gave me an idea. If I could take a Greyhound bus to SA today or tomorrow, will anyone be willing to pick me up from the station?

:069:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I'd love to help, but it's a no go for me Polt. Sorry man.

I see MegaFox is lurking the SA thread... But yet, he remains so quiet... I bet he's studying us. Gaining data for clones of us that he's making to practice against. He'll save time by not making one of Paw or Tofer. <3

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Well, it's not a hard drive really. You just take Fredericksburg downtown, and veer off on that one street whose name escapes me. Paw's the closest though, and he doesn't have a car. XD

Big Boss: Ivysaur's a Pokemon still? ****.
And maybe I wasn't specific enough. I want a 4-legger that'll **** **** up. A beast, not a plant. :p

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Not my fault they suck Big Boss. XD

Polt: SA's kinda' a big city. All the smashers live closer to where JUJ lives anyways, and the ones who don't would be adding 30 minutes to their trip to go to the Greyhound station and back. It sucks, but that's how it is here.

Also, give it some time real quick. You haven't even given an hour for people to respond, and almost nobody in SA is on right now. lol

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Hey.
Grass is balls.
/electrictypeisfire'sbrother

Which is why Arcy/Luxray is the manliest Pokemon team in existence. If Pokes were real(no ****ing legendaries), could you imagine fighting a 6 foot Tigerdog that breathes fire and runs like wind ON TOP OF a Lion that shoots electricity at you and can see through walls?

****'s crazy.

In the meantime, "Oh no, here comes a plant! Watch out for his amazing Herbivore powers!"
**** that pusscake noise.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So you guys should let me room with you. :X

I'll pay my share and everything. :D

*Is the Marth main the Laurel mentioned*

I'm coming down from CANADA, get at me. xD

Laurel

Smash Ace
stalker^

when JUJ comes around he'll say yes/no, what time etc, or i can just ask him when i see him tomorrow.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Canada to SA? So ****ing epic.

SA is by far, DA BESS.

Edit: And he plays BlazBlue. Espy, should we sex him at the tourney, or after?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Tentacles are as flammable as the Pokemon using them. :D

I'm gonna' go listen to the Firebat quotes from Starcraft again, I'm hyped for fire.

And Raziek, you should take everything we do seriously. **** is no laughing matter, like it seems to be for Leaf.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I saw a news article the other day about 3 large, red haired men serial ****** a large part of the San Antonio community, and many others coming in.
They were wearing dark clothing, and carrying glowing swords around (but not using them for some reason...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom